GAME of THRONES - HBO - Seasons 1-3 **NO book spoilers!**

This preview rocked and showed so much of what is to come. The dragons are huge now! That Martell guy aka the Red Viper I guess he is called looks totally bada$$$ with his fighting style. Looks like Bronn is teaching Jaime how to fight again. Only one I did not see is Lord Varys so wondered what is happening with him

No spoilers because I have NOT read any books and I have no inside info. Just speculation that I wonder if something happened to Lord Varys as I have not seen him in any of the trailers.....hmmmm...unless he is one of those characters that is just simply gone for one season and then back again

Game of Thrones to get seven seasons

There's good news for fans of hit fantasy series Game of Thrones - the show’s creators David Benioff and Dan Weiss say they plan three more seasons of the epic adventure.
"It feels like this is the midpoint for us," Benioff told Entertainment Weekly. "If we’re going to go seven seasons, which is the plan, season four is right down the middle, the pivot point."
The report said that the producers may even stretch the series an extra year, but it all depends on author George RR Martin, on whose Song of Ice and Fire novels the series is based. So far he has released only five of the planned seven novels, and there’s no word on when the rest will hit the bookstands.

the rest is here -

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...ones-to-get-seven-seasons-20140312-34mhx.html

they talk about the trailer for Season 4 if you don't want to know anything.