New outlet bag

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
I went to the kittery store yesterday and I got a Large Soho Hobo in a color that is TDF ! The Leather feels awesome too. I think the SA called it "Mint" but it is not green, it is a light blue with polished Nickel hardware. Also a great price. I will post pics when I download my camera.

Sorry it is "mist" I remember when the signature came out in mist. It sounded like she said mint when i talked to her on the phone and i didn't make the connection but anyway, It is a beautiful color and was only $135 plus 5 % sales tax. I had a return so It was the same price. the only signature they have in Kittery is khaki mini signature and white leather in the e/w duffle, regular duffle and large duffle all with the leather on the bottom. They also had some luggage that was in mini sig. I think they are trying to get rid of it all, as it has been discontinued. They also had 1 or 2 east west duffles that are black with black and white mini sig. As for regular signature, they had 1 east/west demi in black and 1 mist signature wallet which was 90 dollars with 20 percent off. all of the mini sig bags i think were in the $167-$200 range with 20 percent off and probably will go down more, so if you love mini sig and want a bag for the summer then you can get some cute ones. So the east west duffle in khaki mini sig and white leather came to $135 plus tax. They had these really cool bags that were $190 with 20 percent off and they were in mist and i think saddle. The were like front pocket carryall or tote with the double handles and the soho buckles on 2 front pockets. I was torn between that one and the one I got but i think i made the right decision.