Clemence Slouch - HELP!!!

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
OK Girls....

While in NY recently I fell in LOVE with a fellow tPF'ers bag - this bag was a 30cm Birkin in Taurellion Clemence. So off I go to my store to ask about ordering this bag, and I find out that the colour I'm seeking is only available in Clemence. Now, I'm a structured bag kinda gal, and my Massai is Clemence (really squishy, but is lined in fabric, of course).

So my question is, before I place the order.......how slouchy is a Birkin in Clemence if it is 30cm??????? I have seen pics of 35's that practically KEEL over, they are so soft and squishy - which is lovely, but not the look I'm after.

Can you help?

Mine is relatively new but it really has no slouch whatsoever. Here is a picture for whoever isn't sick of seeing it already!:P the black is a 35 and has a bit more slouch but behaves more like a togo than a clemence.

Attachments

• leather pix 003_1.jpg
    leather pix 003_1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 185
  • leather pix 004_1.jpg
    leather pix 004_1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 181
GF, if this 30cm Birkin is in fact Etoupe in the Taurillion Clemence, you will love it! As you know, that's the same as my Kelly. I reckon the 30cm is compact enough not to slouch too much.