Is it time for a nosy thread ?

I only have one Mulberry - black NVT
bayswater bought in Stansted for £662! Love it to bits.

Hoping to add an Alexa, but not sure anymore with the massive price increase. Wish it was still 2010!

I have two mulberrys. A black/nickel grainy print bayswater at £895 and a pre loved vintage Wexford leather dark chestnut something or other at £97. The average is £496!!

Down to five Mulberry bags (that i can see anyway) and one purse now as i just culled my...........

Black nvt Bayswater £595 (purchased new in 2010)
Oak Darwin Rosemary with key ring £200 (i think, cant remember exactly) ebay 2012

Average cost ? im useless with numbers..........

I think the average is £333.33 :confused1: (excluding purse)

Last edited:
I have: 3 Mulberries -
Most expensive: Tillie Drawstring, 740 €
Cheapest one: Flight weekender, 150 €
Average: 390 €
My Antony Messenger was pre-loved and cost me only 280 € - he was practically unused when I got him. Not planning on any more Mulberry right now, other brands are more tempting especially with Mulberry jacking up their prices...

This is going to hurt...

Total Mulberry bags: 4
Most expensive purchase: Small Willow Tote 1250 GBP (but when bought I actually payed 355 GBP)
Least expensive purchase: Cookie Lily 465 GBP
Average: 752 GBP (**** loads of money)

Oooh, interesting thread :yahoo:

Total currently owned: 17 :shame:
Most expensive: Navy Pleated Poppy £449 (bargain of the century as RRP was £895:woohoo: )
Least expensive: Pewter Daria Hobo £75
Average cost: £276 :tup:[/

I love that your most expensive bag was also a bargain :smile: but seriously WHERE are you guys finding daria hobos at such a good price!! I cant get one for love nor money :sad:

Oooh, interesting thread :yahoo:

Total currently owned: 17 :shame:
Most expensive: Navy Pleated Poppy £449 (bargain of the century as RRP was £895:woohoo: )
Least expensive: Pewter Daria Hobo £75
Average cost: £276 :tup:[/

I love that your most expensive bag was also a bargain :smile: but seriously WHERE are you guys finding daria hobos at such a good price!! I cant get one for love nor money :sad:
These were 'dodgy Darias', there was a fault with the material and they were sold off very cheap on the agreement that they weren't to be resold.
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/mulberry-daria-linen-metallic-wearing-fast-576095-2.html

I love this thread fab idea

I have : 30 Approx bags in my collection could change at any moment
Most expensive: Ostrich Oak lily U/J LTD ED- £1700 direct from Mulberry
Cheapest; Roger Saul Leoaprd Tote- £90.00 Ebay
Average price :Havent a clue someone will work it out.:roflmfao:

Last edited:
August 2010

I'll start !

I have : 12 bags in my collection
Most expensive: Oak Roxanne £330.00
Cheapest : Congo Saddle Bag £79.00
Average price : £196.41

August 2011

I have : 11 bags in my collection
Most expensive: Oak Roxanne £330.00
Cheapest : black Belle Bag £55.00
Average price : £187.36

:angel:

Only you could bring the price down!!!!! You clever shopper!!!