** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

I went to Tiffany & Co. to look for a small wallet and I ended up getting a card case because the leather looked so much like fjord! The salesperson said this was the first time he saw such a large grain on their leather goods, since they're typically a small grain smooth leather. I took a photo of it with my cassis Garden Party in fjord...I think they look so good together! :smile:

I also got a jewelry case in silver, which fits my purse hook/bracelet perfectly. I absolutely love both SLGs, especially since the card case is made in Italy and the jewelry case is made in Spain. Now all I need is a little coin purse! :smile:

Attachments

• 1391399286665.jpg
    1391399286665.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,011
  • 1391399521553.jpg
    1391399521553.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,013
I love pens, and absolutely love how they thought out the details on this one. Hmmm... maybe an idea for the birthday wish list ....:cool:

I too love pens, but I just cannot be trusted with extremely expensive small things. the fact that I have managed to not lose my engagement ring is amazing. I lose all sorts of small things-- i absently set them somewhere and never see them again. For me to have a nice pen: disaster.

Hence why I stick to bags :smile:

My new indulgence from today in Las Vegas, pardon the crazy watermarks, been having issues lately:

Y57nYgpl.jpg

Last edited:
I too love pens, but I just cannot be trusted with extremely expensive small things. the fact that I have managed to not lose my engagement ring is amazing. I lose all sorts of small things-- i absently set them somewhere and never see them again. For me to have a nice pen: disaster.

Hence why I stick to bags :smile:

My new indulgence from today in Las Vegas, pardon the crazy watermarks, been having issues lately:

Y57nYgpl.jpg

I love your bracelet! Such a wonderful colour!

Had an amazing weekend in NYC for Fashion Week and love how Manhattan is the smallest big town EVER. Ran into several tPFers and friends~and couldnt resist a little something that says NYC to me.
Lanvin calf hair zebra boots. Over the top but really really fun~

Attachments

• lanvin boots 1.JPG
    lanvin boots 1.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 651
  • lanvin boots 2.JPG
    lanvin boots 2.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 642
  • lanvin boots 3.JPG
    lanvin boots 3.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 645