Jennifer Aniston & Vince Spend The Night Together

Jan 23, 2006
anistonREX0105_228x572.jpg

Could Jennifer Aniston's on-off relationship with fellow actor Vince Vaughn be back on?

The ex-Friends star is said to have spent a cosy night in with the star, who didn't leave until 5pm the nest day, at her Los Angeles home, according to a report in a British magazine.
Unlucky-in-love Jennifer, 38 and Vince, 37 announced their split five months ago - allegedly Vaughn was reluctant to commit to more than a casual relationship, while Aniston, who divorced from actor Brad Pitt last year - is keen on marriage and kids.
According to a report in Grazia magazine, the couple have been inseparable in recent weeks, and talk regularly on the phone.
A source told the magazine: 'Vince kept begging Jen to go to dinner with him. However, she knew it would set tongues wagging so she offered to cook for him at her place'.

The dinner went so well, Vince, who arrived in the afternooon in his blue Pontiac Firebird, stayed until 5pm the following day.
However, friends of the actress say she made him sleep in the guest room after they sat up talking into the early hours.
Friend Courteney Cox-Arquette, who starred with Jennifer in the hit series Friends is said to be supportive of Jennifer's decision to renew her relationship with Vince.
A source said: "Courteney has never disliked Vince. She just felt that he needed to grow up." Scroll down for more...
anistonvaughnREX_468x461.jpg

Not everyone is happy to see the couple take tentative steps to resuming their friendship, as Jennifer's friends fear that she is still fragile from the break-up, and don't want to see her hurt again.
But it looks like those warnings may fall on deaf ears.

"After the dinner, Jen was telling people that she and Vince have a really strong bond and really understand each other," said the friend.
"She said she no longer had such big expectations about the future and that they had agreed to try taking things one day at a time."
Vince and Jennifer have apparently met up several times since their split in December 2006. One was Jennifer's birthday party in February, which was hosted by close friend Courteney Cox-Arquette.

I don't know much about Vince but he seems nice enough and I find him hilarious.

I think they're a cute match....it's not all about looks....some people actually judge others on the beauty of their character!! *gasp* Shocking I know!!

i think they are compatible in the comedy sense... they both do funny stuff... and i think that make them click... so if jen is happy and vince won't break her heart... why not? :amuse:

I think Vince is very funny!!! Actually, I don't think Jen is all that attractive...

I don't think she is either. I think Brad was out of her league honestly. Vince is hilarious. I get so tired of hearing about Jen really. People just feel sorry for her because Brad left her...She's really not that beautiful or anything.

Perhaps she is a nice person. I'm sure she is but this hype surrounding her is really over the top.....
Love her dress!