Dooney Spring 2014 Preview!

Just for starters I know I want the Alto (or Ostrich) Camilla Satchel in creamy white and the Montecatini Buckle Slouch in Natural :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Oh boy, add the pebble grain Zip Zip Satchel, nylon rugby tote, and hopefully another Stanwich satchel (I was disappointed we didn't get to see a preview of any new colors) and I am in trouble! LOL I also have to consider the bags I won't have considered that show up in posts here on our forum that I will have to have! Such fun to look forward too!

I like the madras and the rugby collections for summertime!! And wow... that ivory is calling my name!!

IMG_1885.jpg

I am pretty sure it is two. It is the Montecatini Buckle Slouch. It is only available in Crimson right now and the one on Dooney has two straps. Gorgeous, right?!

I wonder if they have re-designed that bag for summer? It sure looks like one wider strap on the pic. :confused1:

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1929.JPG

Here's what the description says... Buckle slouch in a creamy white natural tone-three inside compartments, two inside zip pockets, one inside pocket, one cell phone pocket, lined-with an adjustable strap and magnetic closure.

Last edited:
I wonder if they have re-designed that bag for summer? It sure looks like one wider strap on the pic. :confused1:

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1929.JPG

Here's what the description says... Buckle slouch in a creamy white natural tone-three inside compartments, two inside zip pockets, one inside pocket, one cell phone pocket, lined-with an adjustable strap and magnetic closure.

Yes! Definitely looks like a redesign with a single strap and I am IN LOVE!! I was just about to send in a trade-in to order the current montecatini hobo, but I think I may have to wait for this instead.