Is MC large tote heavier than GST?

culgal

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
For those of you who have the Modern Chain large tote, is it really heavy? I know that I've read some PFers say that it gets quite heavy, especially when filled. Compared to the GST, is it A LOT heavier? Or about the same? I recently bought the GST and I feel my shoulder get a little sore after I use it...

The white one looks so cute on omgsweet! I'm sure the bag is no longer available (unless someone has seen it lately??) but I see a couple here and there on Ebay.

TIA for your help! :flowers:

I have both and feel the MC is less heavy than the GST. I don't fill my bags with a lot of items but with what I put inside, the MC is less of a struggle. It sits better on the shoulder/under the arm and the leather, although substantial, is not as rigid as the GST.

That said, I love both bags equally!

I have both and feel the MC is less heavy than the GST. I don't fill my bags with a lot of items but with what I put inside, the MC is less of a struggle. It sits better on the shoulder/under the arm and the leather, although substantial, is not as rigid as the GST.

That said, I love both bags equally!

Thanks Roey for your response!

call Bergdorf Goodman in NYC 5th Avenue. I saw it today on display (they may have 2 left in fact behind the mirrors). I just got the black one! They just received a shipment today. It's fab!!! It's not heavy and it's so chic!