The Month of the Diorissimo

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
By now, everyone probably knows how obsessed I am with the Diorissimo. After getting my first one back in the summer of 2012, I have been on a constant hunt to collect as many Diorissimo as I can get my hands on (and what my wallet permits as well).

DH also knows this fact. This year, for my 26th birthday, I was completely blown away by what my husband had arranged. For every week, starting from the first week of November until the 30th (my birthday) he surprised me with a brand new Diorissimo! I was completely taken back by this gesture of kindness and have no idea when he even had the time to coordinate with the SA to get some of these special pieces! All I could think was this man is definitely keeper!

And enough of my yapping, here is the first of my 4 new Diorissimo.

The 4th Week of November brings the new tri-color cruise Diorissimo. This bag is currently not with me. I had left it back at our other home in CA because I got tired of transporting my bags back and forth and getting them damaged in the process. Leaving one in CA seemed like a good idea. This is the only picture that I have.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390182195.877411.jpg

Last edited:
The 3rd week of November brings the black pony hair Diorissimo! This piece is so exquisite! The entire exterior is made of textured pony hair. The trims are of black smooth calf while the contrasting interior is a pretty true rose pink. The hardware is also something different: gunmetal! I have been dying for an all black bag (since I recently sold my small black Diorissimo) and this was just the perfect replacement!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390182432.846648.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390182442.930848.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1390182451.648217.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1390182459.381737.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390182469.082675.jpg

Last edited:
The 2nd week of November brought me the vert (apple green) Diorissimo. I had been in search and yearning for a release of an emerald green Diorissimo, but such want would never come. To my surprise, I love this pastel green! DH thought since spring is just right around the corner, having this baby in my collection would come in handy once the snow goes away and the cherry blossoms begin to bloom. The pastel green exterior is contrasted with a pretty light lilac interior.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390183058.552226.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390183085.954737.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390183095.772026.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkispunk
And finally, the 1st week of November. The beginning of the month could not have started out any better. DH and I flew down to Puerto Rico and stayed there for a couple of days. We had plans to go on a southern Caribbean cruise and decided an extra couple of days in Puerto Rico couldn't hurt. We had a great time and finally it was time to board the ship and sail away for a week. The cruise was very port intensive but I had a great time nonetheless. DH also ended up buying himself a Rolex since it was cheaper in the Caribbean and tax free. At our last stop in Barbados, I had found my way to Louis Vuitton (the only store on the island) and bought myself a good amount of tax-free souvenirs. I was content with my haul and figured this was DH's birthday gift for me. Back on the ship, as we got ready to go to dinner, DH brought out a box from his luggage. It was a Dior box. My eyes lit up like they always do when I see Dior. It didn't matter what Dior I got, just that I got another Dior piece!

This was the piece DH had purchased while in Vegas with some guys friends for a bachelor's party. Even with his crazy and rowdy group of friends, he still thought of me. My first semi-exotic piece: tweed Diorissimo with croc trims! Everything about the bag was so beautiful! From the black croc trims to the patchwork tweed to the gold textured hardware, the bag was more than what I could ever ask for!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390184085.947522.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390184095.065075.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1390184103.049272.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing!! Congratulations on all your latest Dior beauties.

Wow... Does your husband have a brother?

He does, but his brother is married and is the complete opposite of my husband. His brother is one of those guys who think it's absurd to spend anything more than $1000 on a purse. So glad I ended up with the better of the two :P

Wow amazing! You're one blessed and lucky wife. :smile:

That's awesome lady!

Amazing!!!!! TDF especially the tweed and croc one

All I can say is wow.! Good for you, enjoy them

Thank you :smile:

He is definitely a keeper! I can't even begin to choose which bag I love more! The tri colour is just the most perfect colour combo, the black pony hair is simply exquisite, love the textured gold hardware on the tweed / croc. OMG! Congrats and I hope you enjoy your babies