Prada Saffiano tote... timeless?

lil*miz*vixen

H & LV Mommy
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Hi ladies

I've always wanted a prada saffiano tote, bn2274 to be specific, but i never got to it...
Do you think its still in style? is it a timeless piece or is it kinda out already?

thank you :smile:

I think anything with a "Prada" label will be timeless on its own
but i love the lux tote but i think the person above me is right, its the color that really makes a bag obsolete. But i truly think you can never go wrong with Black, White, or that beautiful cream color.

I personally think the style is timeless...although perhaps certain colour will make them appear trendy rather than timeless..

I think anything with a "Prada" label will be timeless on its own
but i love the lux tote but i think the person above me is right, its the color that really makes a bag obsolete. But i truly think you can never go wrong with Black, White, or that beautiful cream color.

I think black or cammeo color is timeless, the saffiano lux tote is classic.

Thanks ladies for your input!
Do you think caramel would be a timeless color? :smile:

I think caramel is a beautiful and timeless colour. To be honest I am not a big fan of the army green in the saffiano..it kinda takes away its feminity a little bit..but perhaps it's just me..

Saffiano totes were timeless. That is until every 'B' list actress, so-called singers and reality show twits started carrying them. It totally destroyed what was unique about the bag and this being that it was unique. Yes, the styling is fairly classic, but once you have any bag (think Hermès Birkin and/or Kelly bags) being carried around by people with more money than class, they lose their timeless elegance. I'm glad I sold all mine....