Bering / Navy Cervo Hobo

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Hello from Bodega Bay. Thought I'd post some photos of my new-to-me Cervo Hobo. I'm not sure the official name of the color. The white tag has the single line number and in the little searching I did, Bering came up. But I think China was carried over also.

99169516c93e9defebdb84898435e78b_zps4e63dfc4.jpg

And yes, that's Harry in the background.

b8eecdb4bfdaf7f3259ba76ef5c32732_zps86c8b369.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
Love the color. It's a nice neutral blue. Now you are inspiring me to add a blue BV to my collection. Shhh... Don't tell DH.

And you have inspired me--several times actually!

I don't wear a lot of blue but I like how a blue bag looks with the colors I do wear--black, grey, and white. The idea of this bag is to serve as a seasonal transition bag -- you know how in Northern CA we have that weather from say mid September through October where it's not really fall per se but not summer either? And the same for the March-May time -- it's not warm yet but it doesn't quite feel like spring yet either.

Oh my - that is just gorgeous. Very ink-inspired, I'd say. I think China is darker with more black tones... This is a jewel blue, very nice. What color is the lining?

Oh my - that is just gorgeous. Very ink-inspired, I'd say. I think China is darker with more black tones... This is a jewel blue, very nice. What color is the lining?

Lining is the BV taupe suede. When I first saw it, I thought it might have purple lining.

I agree that I think China was darker. I don't think they made Indigo in Cervo (in the auction photos it looked a bit brighter so I thought it might be that.). What do you think it might be?

Lining is the BV taupe suede. When I first saw it, I thought it might have purple lining.

I agree that I think China was darker. I don't think they made Indigo in Cervo (in the auction photos it looked a bit brighter so I thought it might be that.). What do you think it might be?
I just don't know. I did a Google search and Bering looks too dark for this. I wonder if any SA could help identify the color from the row of numbers on the tag... There's got to be some method to that particular madness...

And you have inspired me--several times actually!

I don't wear a lot of blue but I like how a blue bag looks with the colors I do wear--black, grey, and white. The idea of this bag is to serve as a seasonal transition bag -- you know how in Northern CA we have that weather from say mid September through October where it's not really fall per se but not summer either? And the same for the March-May time -- it's not warm yet but it doesn't quite feel like spring yet either.

Hey Grietje,
I am going to be spending a lot of time in Sacramento in 2014. We need to have some BV meet ups.
Mousse

I just don't know. I did a Google search and Bering looks too dark for this. I wonder if any SA could help identify the color from the row of numbers on the tag... There's got to be some method to that particular madness...

So here's a reveal of the same (????) bag:
http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/some-exciting-bv-finds-796017.html

I am half tempted to write to David at the Carmel boutique. He knowS I buy used as well as from him. I do feel sheepish about though--like I'm cheating on him. :shame: