In honor of my 1000th post....

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
<-- Yep - I'm here WAY too much!

Let me show you my newest steal off ebay!
Got my signature gold tote today! (10124)

:yahoo:
Ain't she pretty! :love:
AAANNNDDD...I won her baby sister...the wristlet...of ebay last night! I threw in a cheap bid about an hour before the auction ended - and got it for under $40!
So I got the bag for $198 total with shipping, the wristlet for $39.55...that's 237.55...cheaper than retail for this bag! :choochoo:

Yes, it's a used bag...it's not pristine...but that really doesn't bother me much. Might try to clean up the gold stripe in one part ...but other than that, I'm VERY pleased!

Now...do ya'll keep that luggage tag on the bag? hehehe

<-- Yep - I'm here WAY too much!

Let me show you my newest steal off ebay!
Got my signature gold tote today! (10124)

:yahoo:
Ain't she pretty! :love:
AAANNNDDD...I won her baby sister...the wristlet...of ebay last night! I threw in a cheap bid about an hour before the auction ended - and got it for under $40!
So I got the bag for $198 total with shipping, the wristlet for $39.55...that's 237.55...cheaper than retail for this bag! :choochoo:

Yes, it's a used bag...it's not pristine...but that really doesn't bother me much. Might try to clean up the gold stripe in one part ...but other than that, I'm VERY pleased!

Now...do ya'll keep that luggage tag on the bag? hehehe
Congrats Dewey, I loved that bag, missed the gold...keep on buying and showing us....more, more, more....