2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also say go for it, you've cleaned out some bags and have a spot for it and it makes you happy and it is an adorable tote.

I think I will keep it. It's unique and cute. I've decided to take out one other bag and give it to a friend. So that would be 4 out and 1 bag in. But I would like to know more about this bag but it's proving to be quite difficult for me to find info on it.

Today I am using my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in black. Love this bag!

20140115_085634.jpg

I think this is one of my favorite RM styles. Very pretty and so in awe with your rotating skills! Impressive.

So I sold a tote yesterday along with some cheap SLGs. I didn't make much but I'm happy they're out.

But I found a new tote. It's absolutely adorable and I love boats. Hence my instant love for this bag.

I'm willing to get rid of one cheap tote (not in siggy) and a Coach satchel, both of which I'll give to mom since she likes them.

Here is tote.
View attachment 2464606

I want to keep it. But I don't know. Everyone has been saying I don't need anymore bags, despite me taking some out.

If you still love it after 2 weeks and know you will use it regularly, then keep it. Sometimes I just want to buy it because I can't pass up a good bargain or I fall in love with it for the moment and when I get home, I'm over it because I already bought it. YKWIM.

If you still love it after 2 weeks and know you will use it regularly, then keep it. Sometimes I just want to buy it because I can't pass up a good bargain or I fall in love with it for the moment and when I get home, I'm over it because I already bought it. YKWIM.

Totally know what you mean. I'll hold on to it for now and think about it while I give the other bags away.

I think I will keep it. It's unique and cute. I've decided to take out one other bag and give it to a friend. So that would be 4 out and 1 bag in. But I would like to know more about this bag but it's proving to be quite difficult for me to find info on it.

I always do that too! Try to track down as much info and other pics of the bag as possible. Good luck in your search! I have never seen this particular bag before but hopefully you can find out something!

Four out and one in sounds reasonable to me. I can't argue with those numbers.

Edit. Will return the wallet and use this MJ one instead. I refuse to use sadness as excuse for shopping. :biggrin: kind of proud of myself right now.

You did GOOD! You should be proud. You resisted! YEAH!! That purple MJ is even nicer IMHO.
You did really good! And I agree with AmorNChanel, the color on the MJ is better. The pink is fun and cute but the purple is gorgeous =) (and this is coming from someone that owns a wallet in a similar pink haha)

Today I am using my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in black. Love this bag!
MAMs are so awesome!

So I sold a tote yesterday along with some cheap SLGs. I didn't make much but I'm happy they're out.

But I found a new tote. It's absolutely adorable and I love boats. Hence my instant love for this bag.

I'm willing to get rid of one cheap tote (not in siggy) and a Coach satchel, both of which I'll give to mom since she likes them.

Here is tote.
View attachment 2464606

I want to keep it. But I don't know. Everyone has been saying I don't need anymore bags, despite me taking some out.

It's really cute =) I love Kate Spade

Tuuli- I like your wallet better. I have the mk pink one and it is nice but not as nice as yours. Good job.!
Today I came close to ordering another bag. It was fifty percent off and it is my favorite color from mz wallace, but I really don' t have the space at the moment. That and I just got another bag before christmas from them in that color. Then I thought maybe I should get my favorite shape from them silver because it was on a super sale, but I am not sure I would wear such a bright silver. I really got caught up in the huge discounts. I decided to step away from the computer and got busy doing something else. I hope they sold out . I really need to enjoy what I have for now.

Today I came close to ordering another bag. It was fifty percent off and it is my favorite color from mz wallace, but I really don' t have the space at the moment. That and I just got another bag before christmas from them in that color. Then I thought maybe I should get my favorite shape from them silver because it was on a super sale, but I am not sure I would wear such a bright silver. I really got caught up in the huge discounts. I decided to step away from the computer and got busy doing something else. I hope they sold out . I really need to enjoy what I have for now.
Way to step away!! Don't check back to see if they sold out, just pretend they did! You've done so good just by knowing to walk away.

I've kind of been on a buying 'itch' too.. the last couple of days during lunch I've been stalking the sales and seeing if they will get reduced more or have new styles.. I'm not sure what's wrong with me... I'm SUPER happy with my new wallet, not to mention I haven't moved into it yet (decided to save it for Chinese New Year in a couple of weeks), but I can't stop looking. I picked up a number of items and walked around the store with the intent on buying them and finally walked away, but it felt hard to do. I also got a $50 off of $100 at Coach and it's making me want to use it. I have absolutely nothing I need, or even want, but I feel like I need to use it. ARGH.
I haven't felt the spending urge like THIS before in a long time. Definitely need to change things up tonight or I think I may give in and buy something =S What's wrong with me???

WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love it! Congratulations!! It's so beautiful, I'm so happy for u lol.

That's what happened to me last year, found my LV HG in the first few weeks, if not days haha, but it was SO worth it.

Thank you! I think it will be worth it too! But waiting until June is a loooooong time, lol, but I have to stay strong!

In love with this bag!!!!
In

leopard speedy is very cool!

I love this! What is the leopard part made of?

Congrats!

Thank you so much ladies! :flowers: The leopard part is "jacquard textile" whatever that means, lol. It's pretty soft to the touch and the little care booklet says it's been pre-treated for stain guard. :heart:

I've had a lot going on so far this year, so I've mostly stuck with my le pliage, with brief stints in my mini tanner and an RM Mac. I was planning to get a fall le pliage on sale or spring or pliage but haven't yet. Almost at the 6 months of no bag purchases mark. Finally sold the last bag I knew I wanted to sell-now just have about 4 that I'm still thinking about. Hoping to do a little better with rotating bags.

6 months of no bag purchases is AMAZING, congrats! Before the Leopard Speedy, my last bag was in August, but I had been bad with SLG's so it really didn't make a difference. :-s

I was doing quite good until I saw this wallet: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/231133352037?lpid=82 I was feeling very down yesterday and that bright color made my day much better, am thinking to give it some more time and make a final decision when I feel better again.

This is so pretty and unique bag! Congratulations!

I love the pink of that wallet, gorgeous!! But congrats on returning it and using your MJ instead! You should be proud of yourself! :smile:

@Denverite,
While leopard is not my personal style, I can still appreciate this stunner. Congrats on your new acquisition

Thank you so much!!

Thank you!!

OMG I am so in love with this bag!!! Congrats on such an amazing find for an amazing price!! Can't wait to see more pics of this beauty throughout the year!

Thank you! I will definitely be using it a lot this year!! :graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.