Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Spare ribs and potatoes:
DSC_0360_zpsc89dab46.jpg

Oooh fun! Here's some photos of my home cooking. ******NSFHP****** (Not suitable for hungry people!)

I sometimes roast a chicken on Sundays and eat it throughout the week.
d24tZ3x.jpg

bbq pork ribs, twice baked potato and some roasted asparagus
phe1ktO.jpg

herb basted wild sockeye salmon over creamy garlic mashed purple potatoes with roasted brussels sprouts and a sherry beurre blanc
7KPy6LW.jpg

last but not least here's some pancakes. Alder smoked chocolate chip pancakes, with a homemade strawberry syrup
SFGzT3j.jpg

I do think that my husband married me for my cooking.

Oooh fun! Here's some photos of my home cooking. ******NSFHP****** (Not suitable for hungry people!)

d24tZ3x.jpg

phe1ktO.jpg

herb basted wild sockeye salmon over creamy garlic mashed purple potatoes with roasted brussels sprouts and a sherry beurre blanc
7KPy6LW.jpg

last but not least here's some pancakes. Alder smoked chocolate chip pancakes, with a homemade strawberry syrup
SFGzT3j.jpg

It all looks good...especially the pancakes!

d24tZ3x.jpg

phe1ktO.jpg

7KPy6LW.jpg

SFGzT3j.jpg

Everything looks amazing!

My yummy dinner today..ceviche tostada....so good!
I can't wait to eat ceviche again! :P Yum!