Looking for a bag in fuchsia

VVV

Bag engineering
Apr 12, 2007
Hi all,

One of my favourite colours of all time is fuchsia. I currently own only one bag in fuchsia, a really tiny leather hobo from Longchamp. Unfortunately, it is too small for everyday use.

I am positive that fuchsia accessories will work wonderfully with the gray shades of upcoming Fall clothes. Thus I am looking for a bag in fuchsia. Can anyone give any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

check your Nordstrom Rack, they recently had Marc Jacobs Venetia, Blake and small multipocket bags in berry color on sale for just $350-$450.

Pics are stolen from ebay. Here is Venetia

b132_12.JPG

Blake

7fa1_12.JPG

multipocket

de15_1.JPG

Jackie at Belen Echandia said that this fall's new colors will be purple, fuschia, apple green, and petrol. Might be worth waiting! They make GORGEOUS handbags! I got the "Take Me Anywhere" bag in the petrol color.:yes:

Thank you everybody for posting ideas! I will definitely check out MJ berry-coloured bags. Unfortunately, there are no MJ selling stores within our region, which means that I have to rely on net stores or wait until my vacation.

My budget is something below $2000 (1450€), the exact budget limit depends on how deeply I fall in love with the bag. :smile:

Thank you!

...I am positive that fuchsia accessories will work wonderfully with the gray shades of upcoming Fall clothes...

:yes: And how beautiful it would look with the dove and pearl and pale silvery grays of summer, and oh what visions you have given me!

I did not even realize that I wanted a fuschia bag!

Thank you, VVV, for helping me acquire this formerly absent dollop of self-knowledge!