BV and Mamma Mia size difference??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Can someone who has both a BV and a MM post modeling pics so I can see the size difference? If you can post a pic w/you wearing both of them, one on each side that would be so great. Also post a pic of them side by side on a table or one in front of the other............

~Thanks!!

Ack sorry, I just saw the request. I'll take one later with me wearing both of them, right now I have to rush to the movies XD.

@ Julicrystal -- Someone said that this store called the 'Beehive' in downtown manhatten beach had a lot of tokidoki things, so I went there today and they had 2 BV Foresta bags there! Of course I *had* to snatch one, considering I don't relaly have a bag in the Foresta print -- almost broke my rule of buying two of the same styles because the BV and the Mama Mia were so similar. They have one more left, and a Paradiso backpack, and a lot of amore and little Inferno. (Also kind of lucky, this Foresta had a good print of the trees on one side, and on the other a good print of the water!)

Side by Side

Mama Mia on top of the BV

i'm sure intoxicated's pics are going to come out better than mine but i tried. :smile: i had to use the self timer on my cam, put it on the counter, then ran to the door. lol. i couldn't remember the password for my photo storage so posted it on my blog. you can check out at <http://munky808.blogspot.com> hope it helps! :smile:

imo the BV is bigger than a zucca. i think the zucca is about the same in length but a lot smaller in width. this is just from what i'm remembering when i tried one on. you can check the measurements on the lesportsac website.

I have a question. Hhahahaa you're going to laugh.

I'm a pretty average height girl.. about 5'4. And I have huge jubblies... in the DD range and growing on account of being pregnant... speaking of which I also have a massively huge tumtum...and will probably continue to have one after my baby is born.

I know you don't know what I look like, but do you think it's possible for me to look 'too big' for the Mama Mia??! Hahaahahah I don't want to buy one and look like one of those big girls in a tiny top kind of thing! Does anyone know what I mean?