Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies I am joining the land of the living again after a rough 2013. It has been a very long time since I posted an outfit. I am in the process of getting my old body back after health stuff and starting the new year on a happy note.Tonight I am heading back to Shul wearing my Bianca's for the first time. The dress is DVF, scarf Hermes, bag Chanel boy, and the jacket Balenciaga. The dog is Misha a new addition to our family.

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 669
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 669
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 666
Ladies I am joining the land of the living again after a rough 2013. It has been a very long time since I posted an outfit. I am in the process of getting my old body back after health stuff and starting the new year on a happy note.Tonight I am heading back to Shul wearing my Bianca's for the first time. The dress is DVF, scarf Hermes, bag Chanel boy, and the jacket Balenciaga. The dog is Misha a new addition to our family.
So great to see you back meg! You look great!

Looking good meg. Glad you're feeling better

Status
Not open for further replies.