Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

True story one of my gf in the industry told me about 3 years ago Magic tried to hit on her , she was like em dude don't you have HIV and a wife. She was appalled he came at her. I can imagine how many women he still cheats with.
These dudes have no shame because they're women turn a blind eye and I bet you your friend was one of a few who said no. Good for her for reminding him that he has HIV and a wife. These groupie chicks out here are still willing to sleep with him for a handbag or a night in a nice hotel room.

personally I don't even think it has to do with breaks. I know I will get raked under the coals for saying this but in my experience, most men (if I say the % I think you're all just going to say I keep bad company) simply cheat. on break or together with a woman they are crazy about, they just do.

yup and yup.

and like I said before, it's not even about having the taste of freedom of a break. I know married men left and right that cheat all the damn time.

what's that line Terrence Howard says in the first Best Man movie? Something like, "the only thing better than p**** is new p****."

Was it Chris Rock who said that men are as faithful as their options? You get these men who are powerful, have a boatload of money, and every person at their beck and call, and it skews their views. They want what they want when they want it...and there will be someone there to provide it.

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a wealthy man. It'll happen regardless of the man's financial worth. I think it's just exacerbated when you talk about professional athletes. I put it past none of them--NBA, NFL, MLB, soccer, none of 'em.

Jalen Rose talks about how players need to separate wives from girlfriends and groupies at the game

Last edited:
Was it Chris Rock who said that men are as faithful as their options? You get these men who are powerful, have a boatload of money, and every person at their beck and call, and it skews their views. They want what they want when they want it...and there will be someone there to provide it.

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a wealthy man. It'll happen regardless of the man's financial worth. I think it's just exacerbated when you talk about professional athletes. I put it past none of them--NBA, NFL, MLB, soccer, none of 'em.

Jalen Rose talks about how players need to separate wives from girlfriends and groupies at the game

That video is so funny.

LOL ok not completely faithful but more secretive or on the dl w their cheating. It is true, it's how they present themselves to the public. I think a lot of us thought Tiger Woods was faithful and that was obviously not the case. They're both at fault but why are girls walking around w such low self-esteem?

I hesitate to say that all groupie/golddigger types have low self esteem. The ones that I have met love themselves plenty enough, they just happen to value money and "things"
above anything else such as love. And sometimes when I see girls crying over their broke azz bfs cheating on them, I wonder if the golddiggers are onto something....

Eta: This is probably my favorite thread. You rarely get to see karma in action for celebs like Kim Kardashian. I'm sure the new baby drama doesn't lessen Siovaughan (sp?)'s pain but it's still nice to see that the mean girl isn't exactly going to have her happily ever after either.

Last edited:
I hesitate to say that all groupie/golddigger types have low self esteem. The ones that I have met love themselves plenty enough, they just happen to value money and "things"
above anything else such as love. And sometimes when I see girls crying over their broke azz bfs cheating on them, I wonder if the golddiggers are onto something....

Eta: This is probably my favorite thread. You rarely get to see karma in action for celebs like Kim Kardashian. I'm sure the new baby drama doesn't lessen Siovaughan (sp?)'s pain but it's still nice to see that the mean girl isn't exactly going to have her happily ever after either.

Now if I can only get some "what goes around..." drama with Ms A Keyes too, it will make my year. Befriending a man's wife who you're lusting after and publicly flaunting their affair disguised as friendship deserves the ridicule.