What's the weirdest thing you have ever put into your Bbag?

luvmygirls0

Bbag fiend :)
Dec 9, 2006
Yesterday I found myself carrying a scalpel blade (covered of course), gauze, Betadine swabs and alcohol prep pads in my Bbag! (Don't ask why. LOL. ) It occurred to me that I should start a thread about this! What is the most bizarre thing you have ever carried in your Bbag? Inquiring minds want to know! :P

I often have a small collection of toy parts floating around in there - a shoe, a Barbie head, a tiny stuffed dog, a glow stick that's almost out of glow. They were all received with the words: "Here mommy, hold this!" and are never asked for again. I draw the line at food though.

I once put one of those yoghurt drinks in my bag. Never thought anymore about it, until I brought out a pen and it was covered in a white chalky substance.:confused1:

Something had pierced the lid, and the contents were all over the inside of my bag. Fortunately I just pulled the inner lining out, washed it, and dried in under the hand dryers at work.:sweatdrop:

Needless to say I don't carry them in my bag anymore.

My bag is not usually interesting but I often tell my mother she should go on let's make a deal cuz whatever Monty Hall asks for she'd have it!! "I'll give $100 to anyone who has a flashlight in their bag.", "I'll give $100 to anyone who has a road atlas in their bag."....yup, that's my mom!! But she's always good in a pinch for a bandaid, Tylenol, needle and thread...you name it!

I actually have a flashlight in my bag, LOL. I have bandaids, rolaids, tylenol, mini crossword, kleneex, miss-a-kit (swiss alrmy knife for girls), umbrela. I like to be prepared :P .

Attachments

• inside contents.jpg
    inside contents.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 78
I can't think of anything weird.. hmm... probably shots of pain killers for my puppy, but I can't even remember if I carried them in MY bag, or if my Mom took them :P

My monkey - I'm only kidding all of you animal lovers out there! Epi Pen, in case of bee stings.

Do you really have a monkey? Is that him/her in your avatar?:cutesy: