*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

I just got these bad boys, black basics and classic.

The Christian Loboution Ronaldo's...

How the hell am I going to walk in them, I have no idea..

The incline is a real B!+@# Any tips or advice for managing with them on?

If you are talking about the picture attached. They are decolette 868 not rolandos. They should be one of the comfiest shoes CL makes. Definitely better than rolandos. Anyways congrats and good luck

I just got these bad boys, black basics and classic.
The Christian Loboution Ronaldo's...
How the hell am I going to walk in them, I have no idea..
The incline is a real B!+@# Any tips or advice for managing with them on?
You just have to practice practice practice.

I have been wearing heels for over 20 years almost every day so I can handle even 120s without any problems. Ofcourse, when I was a young girl, my heels probably were 50 at max, but they gradually got higher. The great thing about wearing heels is that they really build your core muscle and thanks to that, my stomach is still flat and my butt is intact for my age anyway.

One tip I can give you is that you have to remember GRAVITY is at play when you wear heels. It will make you hunch if you don't work your muscles. So pull your shoulders straight, pull in your stomach and your hips. Also, you have to work your thigh muscles more than when you wear flats or wear lower heels. You might feel like you are almost leaning back too much, but try it. By doing so, you are balancing out the gravity that pulls you forward by the incline of the heels making it so much easier to walk in higher pitched heels.

Once you get the hang of it, boy will you feel SEXY!!! Have fun girl!!!

here's my first sale purchase:

pink suede geo 120 mm from saks (these were the very last pair in the entire company, i had to get them 1 size up from tts and surprisingly they're not *way* too big. with some padding & a heel grip [probably best since they're 120] they'll be fine i think)

been wanting them ever since they first came out, thought for sure i could get some version of the geo on sale, turns out not really LOL but i did get lucky with this pair. they're my first 120 mm pigalle and they're not as bad as i thought they would be! i haven't worn them for more than 30 secs though because i have a possibly broken toe.

Congratss! It's stunning! I really like Geo pump, too bad they dont have my size :sad::shucks: