Rodeo: saw Shopper tote and pic of Amarante...

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I saw the shopper tote at Rodeo Dr. yesterday for the first time. I think it was the display model but the SA said it was already sold but allowed me to look at it. It's made of leather weaved together (I saw the red/white/blue version). At least, the SA said it was leather.

The inside lining actually was a beige/creme color and had LVs printed on it - it was kinda shiny, I think... the lining looked nice and the bag had some pockets.

Just seemed like alot of money for a bag that looks like bags you see in Chinatown.

Also, while I was there, I saw a new look book of accessories that I was able to flip through. It had a pic of the Amarante Inclusion PM (thin) bracelet and it said it would come in the small and medium size. There was no GM listed for Amarante at all. The color to me looks like a dark eggplant purple. I like it because eggplant purple is one of my favorite colors! Can't wait for the bracelet to come out in June - only a month away!

I saw that same book about a month ago..the store had JUST gotten it, I think I was the first person to look at it.
I don't remember, but did the Amarante Inclusion have colored stones in it? I'm trying to figure something out here and the only thing I can think of is that this one piece I saw on ebay is Amarante...because it's definitely not black.

I saw that same book about a month ago..the store had JUST gotten it, I think I was the first person to look at it.
I don't remember, but did the Amarante Inclusion have colored stones in it? I'm trying to figure something out here and the only thing I can think of is that this one piece I saw on ebay is Amarante...because it's definitely not black.

I didn't notice if there were colored stones in the Amaranted.... the pic/color are pretty dark, so it's hard to tell, but I really do think that the color of the Amarante is a dark eggplant purple. Can't wait until June!

I didn't notice if there were colored stones in the Amaranted.... the pic/color are pretty dark, so it's hard to tell, but I really do think that the color of the Amarante is a dark eggplant purple. Can't wait until June!

Ok thanks! Just wondering because I don't remember..I just rememered that I loved the color and can't wait for it! I wish I'd be able to buy them at the party next week. Sigh.

Well they FINALLY put the pics up on the site...I'm on for these :love::
4zlbj35.jpg