What did I see?

spangle

Hello Kitty
O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
In work last week a girl came in with an LV bag I have never seen before. I have had a look to see if I can find this bag on the net, but no luck so you can u tell me if I saw a very special LV bag or a fake?

I obv don't have a pic, but the bag was a shoulder bag in green. The straps looked like croc to me and the style of the bag looked like the Theda bag. Especially the end of the bag with the string going through the holes on the bag and popping out at the end. The actual fabric on the bag wasnt canvas or leather looked more like.....soft to the touch if you kwim? :confused1:
It also had a flap over fastening, but I couldnt see too much as her arm was covering it.

Sorry for the long post.

P.S Dont mean to break any tPF rules :smile:

This one? Hmmm, no strings around the sides tho.

3b97_12.JPG

In work last week a girl came in with an LV bag I have never seen before. I have had a look to see if I can find this bag on the net, but no luck so you can u tell me if I saw a very special LV bag or a fake?

I obv don't have a pic, but the bag was a shoulder bag in green. The straps looked like croc to me and the style of the bag looked like the Theda bag. Especially the end of the bag with the string going through the holes on the bag and popping out at the end. The actual fabric on the bag wasnt canvas or leather looked more like.....soft to the touch if you kwim? :confused1:
It also had a flap over fastening, but I couldnt see too much as her arm was covering it.

Sorry for the long post.

P.S Dont mean to break any tPF rules :smile:

Hmmm. doesn't ring a bell :shrugs: There was a turquiose ostrich Theda .... ?!?! But that's not really green :confused1:

Could you maybe post a pictures of something in the green shade you are talking about?

The material on the bag had that "soft" touch to it but the LV symbols sorta looked raised if you kwim?

I'm still looking for something, which is the same colour as the bag.

Thanks for all your help on this :smile: