Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Gonzo Using Fatty Catty Blue as a Pillow ...

Chowlover2 you so kindly asked about Misha ... he's hanging in there but I know he's not long for here ... Every now and then he looks so much like his brother Rummy that it breaks my heart. He's comfortable and who knows when ... but yeah. I mean ... this having super crazy old cats ... is rough stuff. I just enjoy him and try and make him comfy. Thanksgiving is Misha's favorite holiday cause he loves turkey so much.

That skirt is perfect for you! I love it!

Poor Misha, my heart breaks for him losing his best buddy. Making him comfy is all you can do.

Gonzo and Blue's pic made my night!

This is why Beau is 110 lbs! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386805439.831656.jpg He wants every last drop!

I was minding my own business when the thrift started calling me ...

"On a Tuesday!? With ... no sales? And no ... coupons? Are you crazy!?"

So I went in and started to dig. And found nothing. It got so desperate I even took some of their free coffee. I drank and shopped ...

...... Then it started to rain.

Carmen Marc Valvo

Because I'm in a hurricane of amazing beaded pieces ...

$2 ... could you DIE!?

Jones New York silk and cotton dress ... pretty ... gorgeous construction ... $2

$2 ... amazing skirt ... you should see the retail on her stuff ...

Laura Byrnes Pinup Black label ... $2 ... velvet dress ... divine!

Oh my goodness that CMV is to die for!! Love all your finds :smile:

Poor Misha, my heart breaks for him losing his best buddy. Making him comfy is all you can do.

This is why Beau is 110 lbs! View attachment 2428005 He wants every last drop!

Chowlover2 you so kindly asked about Misha ... he's hanging in there but I know he's not long for here ... Every now and then he looks so much like his brother Rummy that it breaks my heart. He's comfortable and who knows when ... but yeah. I mean ... this having super crazy old cats ... is rough stuff. I just enjoy him and try and make him comfy. Thanksgiving is Misha's favorite holiday cause he loves turkey so much.

Beautiful babies!

View attachment 2426097
View attachment 2426099

I got a vintage Chloé jacket! 27.50 at Crossroads but I had my trade credit so it's like it was free, right? The collar and trim are oh-so-pettable velvet!

Not too sure of the age but I love it!

Beautiful Jacket! Chloe! And yes FREE! New Math says!

Looooove the vintage fabric and the Trina Turk dress.
Great beaded dress as well, you have been finding a lot of heavy pretty sparkly things :smile:

LMAO at your gingerbread cookies. Pretty dress BTW

LOVE the MJ bag! His older bags are such amazing quality, leather soft as buttuh! Nice green vest & Fendi.

It looks great on you, very flattering on.

Thank so much Mags you are always so very sweet!

Found some amazing stuff today! I love it when I find something I stalk on eBay! Found these from far away!
View attachment 2426874
I was just appreciating the amazing leather until I flipped it over and loooooook!!!!
View attachment 2426875
I can't believe I found a pair of new chloe boots! They have a distressed leather, it's a bit lighter than this but I just conditioned it so its a light brown. It's more of a taupe. Cost $7.99!

View attachment 2426883
Also found armani collezioni suit, half off so $7.50.
Also got splendid and lululemon!

Wowwww!!

The Chloe! The Armani!

Found 2 cute bags last week, but forgot to post...found them cheap at Goodwill 25% off sale. Lauren Ralph Lauren plaid with British tan trim and black leather shoulder bag with colorful inlaid metallic leather by Dawli Handbags...Made in USA. I'll likely resell these 2. And of course there's always a Coach...a 2000 Legacy Hobo marked "as is" that's in pristine condition...under $20 with $5 off phone coupon...YAY!

Coach! Pretty!
How fun!

Oh my goodness that CMV is to die for!! Love all your finds :smile:

Aw thank you TomsMom!

My Butter Beau Buddy!! :smile:

He's so big!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gonzo Using Fatty Catty Blue as a Pillow ...

Oh Misha is such a lovely boy. I lost a beloved cat in June and I am still sad at times. Even though I ran right out and adopted a kitty.

That dog is adorable!

Oh Misha is such a lovely boy. I lost a beloved cat in June and I am still sad at times. Even though I ran right out and adopted a kitty.

That dog is adorable!

I miss my boy who Beau replaced and it's been almost 4years. This boy is a sweetie too, but total opposite of his predecessor. Bear would never lay on his back, Beau is always sleeping on his back, Bear loved being the baby, Beau wants to be " big cheese " and it sometimes leads to trouble with his older sis. It's funny how they are have such different personalities, just like kids I guess!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386817058.900136.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1386817113.090121.jpgBeau by the refrigerator, his fav spot in the house!

So I went in and started to dig. And found nothing. It got so desperate I even took some of their free coffee. I drank and shopped ...

Carmen Marc Valvo

$2 ... could you DIE!?

Jones New York silk and cotton dress ... pretty ... gorgeous construction ... $2

What great finds! I would love to wear the Valvo.

Carmen Marc Valvo

$2 ... could you DIE!?

All hail the Queen of Beads...YIKES...$2...get out!

...and who better to find a vintage kitty skirt than you! Sad about Misha...hugs!

Coach! Pretty!
How fun!

Thanks...it's smooth and soft like buttah!

Here are two of my three loveys. This shot makes me laugh because part of the day is spent chasing each other and growling and fighting! :smile:

Aaawww...how sweet!

I miss my boy who Beau replaced and it's been almost 4years. This boy is a sweetie too, but total opposite of his predecessor. Bear would never lay on his back, Beau is always sleeping on his back, Bear loved being the baby, Beau wants to be " big cheese " and it sometimes leads to trouble with his older sis. It's funny how they are have such different personalities, just like kids I guess!View attachment 2428192View attachment 2428194Beau by the refrigerator, his fav spot in the house!

What a face! I love seeing everyone's fur babies. I get to have a wonderful world of vicarious pets thanks to everyone here! Looks like he's just waiting for you to open the door :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.