Sandstone or Truffle for a yr round neutral?

Definitely Sandstone. :yes: I love it. Here is mine.:heart:

NANAZ Your original post is what got me thinking about sandstone. I have a brand new twiggy in truffle and it's a dark truffle. I think it may be too similar to my cafe. I think I'll exchange it for the sandstone if I can find one. BTW, off topic but your user name makes me :smile: I just lost my NANA and her last name was Zimmerman so everytime I see your user name I think of her. Thanks!

NANAZ Your original post is what got me thinking about sandstone. I have a brand new twiggy in truffle and it's a dark truffle. I think it may be too similar to my cafe. I think I'll exchange it for the sandstone if I can find one. BTW, off topic but your user name makes me :smile: I just lost my NANA and her last name was Zimmerman so everytime I see your user name I think of her. Thanks!
Z&J - I really like Sandstone better. :yes: You should try Saks in Boca Fl. They might have the Twiggy in Sandstone if you don't want to purchase from BalNY. Truffle just doesn't do any thing for me and the leather on the Truffle is kind of dry (at least the ones i have seen so far). :sad:
I am so sorry about your NANA but i am also happy that my user name makes some one happy.:yahoo: Nanaz is actually my nick name. Every one in my family calls me Nanaz so i am used to it.:heart:

I love the truffle because of its gold undertones. But I have never seen sandstone IRL. Here's my truffle shopper and my truffle GH city. I'm a really poor photographer, sorry....but I hope this helps.

shopper1.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

Either but I would prefer Sandstone for year round. Truffle reminds me more of a fall winter bag but it light enough for year round. Both would be a great choice.
pic009.jpg

pic000v13.jpg

Don't forget Greige, also a fabulous year round bag that goes with just about anything since it has beige and gray tones.

pic000v3-3.jpg

I love my truffle. It can be super casual or dressed up. My favorite thing to wear it with is my Jcrew dark brown knee high boots over skinny jeans. Sandstone is amazing though. Me, the sick addict will probably have to get it too.

DSCF0433.jpg

Sandstone!

I just sent back my Truffe Twiggy for a Sandstone. Truffe was sooo dark in real life (or mine was), I didn't like it at all :sad:

Oh & Nanaz mentioned the Truffe being dry... minde def. was. (I ordered from BalNY) - the leather was just horrible.