**TPF BB Fall Pumpkingeddon RAOK Chat and Reveal Thread**

Poor Samia - you must still be waiting and this thread seems to have been abandoned in favour of the holiday RAOK thread.

Hope your package arrives soon!

It's a shame that this round isn't even finished but it's been abandoned and the thread for the new RAOK is in full swing.

I hope your package arrives soon Samia.

It's a shame that this round isn't even finished but it's been abandoned and the thread for the new RAOK is in full swing.

I hope your package arrives soon Samia.

Unfortunately you can't control how long international shipping takes. I've been checking tracking daily and really want to see her reveal!!

I understand about the international shipping part (no offence buddy) but honestly just like this thread I have lost interest in my package.

P.S: I have to applaud my tiny country's mailing system, my buddy in Canada got her package in less than 10 days.

I understand about the international shipping part (no offence buddy) but honestly just like this thread I have lost interest in my package.

P.S: I have to applaud my tiny country's mailing system, my buddy in Canada got her package in less than 10 days.
No Offense taken. I can't wait for you to get it because you are going to love it!

international shipping is very tricky.

from my experience shipping overseas
no tracking (cheap) 5-7 days
with tracking (very expensive) 4-5 days
with tracking slow method (mid-range) 4 weeks!

these are my overseas shipping options.

even if I don't ship overseas, I always try to be one of the first to ship, cause i never know how long it gets.

I do agree that it's more exciting at the beginning and near the end (where everyone already got their package) the excitment is dying down...

international shipping is very tricky.

from my experience shipping overseas
no tracking (cheap) 5-7 days
with tracking (very expensive) 4-5 days
with tracking slow method (mid-range) 4 weeks!

these are my overseas shipping options.

even if I don't ship overseas, I always try to be one of the first to ship, cause i never know how long it gets.

I do agree that it's more exciting at the beginning and near the end (where everyone already got their package) the excitment is dying down...

Thats weird that the mid range takes the longest! I just hope its not Stuck in customs being manhandled!