Come Share your November 2013 Purchases!!

I needed a pick-me-up! $675.

65D83083-206A-4D01-B00D-7F3057E05091-737-000000C2960FF30E_zps56a87781.jpg

So here is my first (of many) contribution to the month (I've been very much taking advantage of retail therapy, so I have indulged myself pretty close to the edge of ban island).

Attachments

• IMG_2178crrrrrrrrrrw.jpg
    IMG_2178crrrrrrrrrrw.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 3,499
omg this is beautiful. i need a beige bag and i think i have already decided for the beige claire flap. now i am confused. congrats!

Beige Claire is a really classic color and this beige caviar reissue is gorgeous too so I couldn't resist. Good luck deciding, it's gonna be really tough.

Oh congrats! Can't wait to see the reveal! I saw this bag at the trunk show and the color is very pretty!

I've been waiting for it to come out ever since I saw the trunk show photo you posted. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

She's gorgeous ✔👍😊💯✅ congratulations

Thank you!!! Cloud9

Congrats im so excited for u shes gorgeous!!

Shuzbabe, your bag is absolutely stunning, so classic and chic!! Congratulations!

Stunning!! You just made me drool for this cutie:P:P

Thank you all, I'm super excited.

Beige Claire is a really classic color and this beige caviar reissue is gorgeous too so I couldn't resist. Good luck deciding, it's gonna be really tough.

I've been waiting for it to come out ever since I saw the trunk show photo you posted. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Thank you!!! Cloud9

Thank you all, I'm super excited.

Oh I forgot I posted a picture of it! Yes it is beautiful! The color/leather is such that you can see the outlines of the pebbles-it's hard to explain-you'll know what I mean when you receive your bag-really special! Congrats again! :smile:

so sooo pretty!!!! my heart skipped a beat whenever i see a reissue! share more pics when you get hold of it pls!? congrats!!

I sure will, thanks!

Oh I forgot I posted a picture of it! Yes it is beautiful! The color/leather is such that you can see the outlines of the pebbles-it's hard to explain-you'll know what I mean when you receive your bag-really special! Congrats again! :smile:

Nice! I understand what u mean, my pearly beige jumbo is like that. I totally love it. Now I'm really really excited.

So here is my first (of many) contribution to the month (I've been very much taking advantage of retail therapy, so I have indulged myself pretty close to the edge of ban island).

Congrats tutu! Hope retail therapy is working to pick up your mood a little. I totally love this bag. I bought the same bag a couple weeks ago and can't stop using it. Enjoy it!