ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Oh I forgot to include the specs �� channel set brilliant center stone is 1.24 G vs1, Cartier trinity solitaire is 0.28 D vvs1 & soleste centre stone is 1.23 F vs2.

My channel set centre stone carat weight coincides with my birthday, cartier's wedding band coincides with the (Chinese) age I got married & soleste's coincides with my wedding date ��

Wow the Soleste centre stone looks so much bigger than 1.23! That's what I love about that ring. My dream ring.

Engaged last Apr with the Tiffany & Co. round brilliant with channel set band.
Got married last Dec with the Cartier trinity solitaire (now known as 3-gold).
Recently just gotten a Tiffany & Co. Soleste for 1 year wedding anniversary.
Thanks for letting me share =)
What's the story behind 3 rings? Is that some kind of tradition, or just because? They're all beautiful, of course, but I've never heard of such a thing!

What's the story behind 3 rings? Is that some kind of tradition, or just because? They're all beautiful, of course, but I've never heard of such a thing!

There is no story behind them. Just that first one is my proposal/engagement ring, second is my wedding band which is a set with my hubby's & third one is an 1 year wedding anniversary present/ring from my hubby :smile: I think most married women here have 3 rings (engagement/wedding/anniversary) too :P thanks anyway!

Gorgeous rings :smile: Congratulations you all!
I'm getting engaged engaged in the near future..feels a bit overwhelming trying to decide what would be the perfect ring for me :biggrin: this thread is good for ring inspiration though!

Gorgeous rings :smile: Congratulations you all!
I'm getting engaged engaged in the near future..feels a bit overwhelming trying to decide what would be the perfect ring for me :biggrin: this thread is good for ring inspiration though!

I know what you mean! I just went through a ring nightmare!! We started looking in July and the store messed up my custom tacori ring twice. I decided not to go with tacori and not to do business with this store. I returned the ring and got a refund. We are now in November and still no ring and not engaged! 😥 It is overwhelming because there is sooo much to chose from!! Go look on pricescope.com too!!! More inspiration!!

Here is mine :smile:
Centre stone is 0.72 carat, E, VVS2. Instead of the usual prong, we decided to go for petal-like prongs.

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

Reactions: altigirl88
is it totally eyeclean? or are you having mind clean issues?

I have crazy eyesight for detail so I can see a tiny needle from the side profile. If I cover it with a prong then my table is angled and not square and that drives me crazy. My inclusions are 2 tiny clear needles and some tiny clear crystals which I convinced myself were other little tiny diamonds trying to grow inside of mine. Lol. I feel fortunate that my inclusions are all clear but I saw a really cool diamond with a crystal inclusion that was actually a garnet. I thought that was pretty cool.