Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

^you had beautiful & exotic flowers in your garden this summer! how is your garden holding up now? have you had any snow yet?

Thank you! As of now, it's November 1 and I still enjoy looking at the potted plants. The geraniums are still doing great, they're in full bloom. The surfinas, lobellas, and some other flowering potted plants (don't know the names) are still flowering. I was surprised with the daisy topiary bc it's doing great again after I cut it short during summer after the flowering time. I thought it will die since it turned brown but got green leaves again and it's flowering for maybe 6 weeks now lol All my potted plants (except the geraniums) were cut short after flowering during summer and they were growing and blooming back again And last but not the least, the potted poinsettia is still outside, doing great as you know :P I put all potted plants under the shed so that if it'll rain they will not get wet. It's cold around here now and I think they are vulnerable when it's cold and rains at the same time. They will rot.

And I do enjoy looking at the flowers bc it seems the colors are more vivid than during the summer lol

LOL it's too early for snow. I hope we don't get snow so early :lol:

I took a picture of this bufo toad about a week or so ago when we were having lots of rain. he's bigger than my outstretched hand.

]

OMG at first I don't know what I saw :lol: You have a prince in your garden:P Frogs are harmless IMO but I'm so afraid of them. Can you believe that?

Shot this morning.

Hibiscus is still in bloom too. May have to bring that inside next week.

They all look pretty esp. the flower in the last picture.

I love all of these beautiful garden photos, especially that price charming disguised as a frog!
^hehe...thank you!

OMG at first I don't know what I saw :lol: You have a prince in your garden:P Frogs are harmless IMO but I'm so afraid of them. Can you believe that?
^LOL! well, that guy was a toad, & he's not harmless. I can understand why you don't like them. they're slimy :/

We have been having a lot of rain here these past couple of days..and today we noticed these bluebonnets in our front yard! They sprouted up randomly..awesome! Previous owner must have planted them.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396914768.085225.jpg