Animal Key Charm - Chicken or Tiger?

Chicken or Tiger Charm?

• Chicken

• Tiger

Results are only viewable after voting.
DD has the tiger charm, it is lovely which is why I've voted for it. It is also quite 'neutral' browns, etc so it will go with lots of things whereas the chicken one is very bright, orange and red and will really 'pop' so each will have a very different look. I particularly love the tiger charm as it is composed of several different leathers and you can see a lot of work has gone into making it - some of the animal charms appear to have only 2 leathers and less work. I haven't examined the chicken closely so I can't comment on the work involved but the tiger charm is very elaborate compared to some others I have seen.

AAN, I will be using it as a keychain first before putting it as a bag charm - I don't think it will match miss Indigo Kelly. Currently I am using the panda as a keychain, but I am paranoid that the white will get dirty. So it's either the chicken or the tiger to replace the panda.
Thanks in advance!
:flowers:

AAN, I will be using it as a keychain first before putting it as a bag charm - I don't think it will match miss Indigo Kelly. Currently I am using the panda as a keychain, but I am paranoid that the white will get dirty. So it's either the chicken or the tiger to replace the panda.
Thanks in advance!
:flowers:

Well, the tiger still gets my vote as I think he will be less likely to show the dirt than the chicken as he is a bit darker than the chicken.