my nordstroms mistake bag

whiskers

Mar 9, 2007
So as I posted previously, Nordstroms made a mistake of sending me a campeggio along with a denaro I chargesent. I got the bag today and it is rather nice (lots of variety of characters). However, I already got one off of ebay for probably a couple dollars less after shipping. (I was actually shocked I won the bid because I threw down my maximum and I went off to work, came back and found out I won it). Which one should I keep do you guys think? I love how the ebay one has ciaociao and adios all over it, but it seems like the bag from Nordy's seems brighter. (Ebay bag first two on left, nordies bag second two on right)

Attachments

• 298d_12.jpg
    298d_12.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 2a08_12.jpg
    2a08_12.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC009002.JPG
    DSC009002.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC008992.JPG
    DSC008992.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 64
I like the right one (nordstrom). There are more lattes! The print isn't as repeated as the ebay one. I like more diversity. I mean, how many adios and ciao ciao do you need? hehe

The back of the right one is nicer too. More lattes! lol

but it's entirely your opinion :smile:

Man, I'm starting to lean to the right one now. I guess I'll see when the ebay one comes in. Maybe it is better in real life. HAHA. I just love my ciaos and adios. My mom was like, "Hmm. . . Isn't that a little colorful? Well, at least you know a guy is not going to steal it or something."

My mom was like, "Hmm. . . Isn't that a little colorful? Well, at least you know a guy is not going to steal it or something."
haha such a great thing to say :smile:

I say wait until you get the eBay one. Since you :heart: adios and ciao ciao you might want it more. it's like the members who love the lattes and moofia will get tons of them on their stuff :yes:

I like the right one better too....but you cannot really return your ebay purchase right? So can you return you ebay one to nordie?

Hmm.. . I didn't think about that. Maybe since all the labels are the same, just would have to transfer the sticker. otherwise, I'd probably just sell it or something.

I prefer the one on the right... It would be easy to return the ebay one instead of the nordies one, just put the return label (if they use one) on the ebay purchase... And if they don't use one, just bring the ebay one with the receipt... Should have the same sku