Macys.com promo code

snapcat

O.G.
Mar 25, 2007
If you go to macys.com May 2-6 and type in the code FRIENDMACYS when you check out you will get 20% off for their friends and family event, plus its free shipping those days when its over $100 purchase... So if anyone still needs their toki from online :smile:

Yes that is stacked with the employee discount because you always get your employee discount deducted off your credit account.

I don't believe that there is a limit to how many people use it, this is a huge event apparently so they're sending out coupons to cardholders... I don't think theres a limit to how many times you use it through that time period either...

I know, if it happened like a few weeks later I could have used it for spiaggia maybe :sad: As it stands I already have two pirata and two lamore and one adios star so I highly doubt I'll use the code myself.

Okay, this is probably for the best but as soon as I saw the promo code... off to Macys.com I went! Hahahaah I straight up "had to have" a L'Amore BV!!! Hahahahah but when I went to checkout the code wasn't recognized!! BUMMER!

Did it work for anyone else? Ehh.. it's okay:crybaby: It wasn't on my "list"... but it is now! Hahahaha

Yes that is stacked with the employee discount because you always get your employee discount deducted off your credit account.

I don't believe that there is a limit to how many people use it, this is a huge event apparently so they're sending out coupons to cardholders... I don't think theres a limit to how many times you use it through that time period either...

That means a BV would only be $96 for me....hmmm... let's see what hubby thinks. :graucho: