Awsome Coach shoes deal at Macy*s!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I went into Macy*s tonight to use my friends and family coupon on pillows, but ended up scoring a pair of black Valari flats for 40% off and 20% with F&F coupon. I ended up spending $66 on shoes that are normally $138. That's 50% off!

I found THESE (please excuse the feet) at the Macy's Shoe Sale. But...I didn't get either cuz I could NOT decide!! I know the white sigs are way more versatile, but the Punch ones are just SO ME!!! They held both for me, so I'll sleep on it and see if I've reached a decision by morning!

Attachments

• IMG_1218.JPG
    IMG_1218.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1219.JPG
    IMG_1219.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 227
Those are the Karas...I love them, but my toes are too short to actually "peep" right.

And I'm praying that my Macy's has good deals on shoes for F&F....I was planning on getting the Valaris anyway, but if I could get a deal like that I may get both colors!!

I found THESE (please excuse the feet) at the Macy's Shoe Sale. But...I didn't get either cuz I could NOT decide!! I know the white sigs are way more versatile, but the Punch ones are just SO ME!!! They held both for me, so I'll sleep on it and see if I've reached a decision by morning!

oh my world ! thoses are sweet !