Geranium Satchel - Few Minutes Left

there are a few tpf'ers that have them, they show up on ebay every now and then. the price isn't bad, there were only 100 made. I want a new car and DH told me I could buy the purse, but then he reminded me that it would be nice towards a down patment on said car...dang practicality

there are a few tpf'ers that have them, they show up on ebay every now and then. the price isn't bad, there were only 100 made. I want a new car and DH told me I could buy the purse, but then he reminded me that it would be nice towards a down patment on said car...dang practicality

Oh, my God... if my fiancee said I could buy that bag I so would... but you're more practical than I am, I would regret it later-- but.... :drool::drool:

Oh, my God... if my fiancee said I could buy that bag I so would... but you're more practical than I am, I would regret it later-- but.... :drool::drool:
nobody bought it!

now, if this was my auction, I would get a message from some stupid ebayer offering me $10 for it, giving me some sort of email that read "since it didn't sell, would you consider taking $10 for it?"

its funny but not really, it happened to me once on an $1100 Michael Kors bag that was used once!

ha!

That seller DID have more than one of them like you guys were talking about in the authenticate thread. She sold one for $1200 not too long ago. I saw it in her feedback. I'd love to know how she got more than one...

that TOTALLY doesn't mean she had more than one. we all think that the first one fell through

If you look on her feedback she and the girl that bought it left good feedback for each other-- the girl said what a fabulous bag it was and she said that the girl was a great e-bayer.... but you could be right, maybe it was a hoax!

it just seems fishy to me that someone would have 2 of those, but maybe she works in fashion in hawaii and somehow got her hands on two. if she lists another one to make 3, I will really call fishy