Insurance went downnn!

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
ok so i've never paid my insurance (car) by myself in my life!

i got my bill today (due in june) the second one i'll have to pay by myself and it's $83.50 LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS than last time! YAYAYAYAYAY!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

sorry, i love you guys so i figured i'd share ;) hehe

:yahoo:

$83!!!!! :wtf:

I'm movin' to MAINE!!!

Don't move to MI... the insurance here SUCKS.... come to think of it, so do the DMV fees...

(They expire your plates on your birthday, so ALL OF YOUR REGISTRATIONS are due in you BIRTHDAY month!!! WHAT A GIFT!!! Crazy. Also... if you move to the state in say DEC, and your birthday is in say JULY... you have to pay the FULL REG twice that year... Stupid, stupid state.)

Well honestly i dont' even know what the norm is LOL this is the first time ANY bill of mine has GONE DOWN like that (usually bills are on the up and up ya know ;) hehe)

i'm super excited. and i JUST made a deal for my next bag purchase (that will be in like June) but YAY anyway!

i drive a 96 plymouth breeze that is like crapping the bed right now, but i also have a HAINUS speeding history and got my lisence suspended once b4 sooooo i'm super duper thrilled with this price drop ;) hehe

You don't how expensive it is to insure your children in California. When my DD went to college and didn't need the coverage, we got almost $3000 back for credit. This fall, we'll cancel the coverage for my DD and DS. Yay!!!!