this little pouch is soooo underrated...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
so i haven't been back here in a while, and that could be due to the fact that i have been a) extremely busy with school, b) occupied by my new boyfriend whom i met on my cruise in march :heart: or, c) broke. lol most likely it's the latter.

i was broke in early march when i decided to go to the city with my mom and dad and purchase an azur mini pochette accessories behind their backs (which they still do not know about, lol) but i am even more broke now with just a little over $100 to my name. lol. my boyfriend whom i met on my trip just came to visit me (he lives in michigan :sad: -- it's hard but we're dealing) and i took him to new york city. i cannot go to new york city without purchasing something from louis vuitton.

while my boyfriend thought i was crazy, i spent the remaining cash i had on a damier trousse make-up pouch, my first piece of regular damier! :biggrin: i walked in with every intention of purchasing a damier pochette accessories but this little guy just caught my eye and i quickly made up my mind. i'm soooo glad i purchased this over the pochette accessories because it's different and i have never seen anyone with it. it's the perfect size for me (i don't really carry a lot and most likely won't be using it has a make-up pouch although i have that option) and just so adorable. lookie at the pics! so cute!

pouch1.png

pouch2.png

pouch3.png

pouch4.png

and a couple modeling pics​

model1.png

model2.png

now i officially have no money, but i'd rather have no money and a new vuitton than lots of money and no vuitton :smile: lol. and oh, while my boyfriend was shaking his head at me i had to remind him that he likes to spend lots of money on his car :yes:

hey there!
i was just thinking i had not seen you around in awhile...i have no idea why you came to my mind yesterday, how weird,huh?:shrugs:
i promise i'm not a stalker, i'm harmless:shame: ...good to see you back, congrats on the new bf and the damier trousse is one of my fav adorable little accessories!:heart: