** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. :graucho: My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.

This is SO beautiful (though not as beautiful as you are!). Happy Anniversary and may you wear that gorgeous ring for a thousand years!

OMY GOD STUNNING :woot::cloud9::loveeyes::drool::faint::faint:

Thank you so much, Deborah!

Aficionada - My jaw dropped when I saw your ring. I just want to dive into the ocean of blue. I can't believe you didn't get it set earlier. I think this is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Seriously.

Thank you, MYH! I can't believe it took us so long to have it set either, but it was definitely worth the wait.

This is incredible. WOW~
What a DH! Keep him!

Thank you, TankerToad! You're so right, he's a keeper!

I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. :graucho: My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.

Your ring and your hand are both beautiful !! It is like a print ad for the Rose T. Evelyne.
Your DH is a keeper. Do you mind sharing if your gem is close to 8 carats ? I've been wanting something in the sapphire family but I think this gem color is amazing.

Oh how breathtakingly beautiful this is. Congrats on your anniversary.

Thank you, lovely Arabesques! :blush: By the way, I finally wore my RT Evelyne... I tagged you in the post on IG. :hugs:

Thank you, Hermesaholic! It's a tanzanite. :love:

Your ring and your hand are both beautiful !! It is like a print ad for the Rose T. Evelyne.
Your DH is a keeper. Do you mind sharing if your gem is close to 8 carats ? I've been wanting something in the sapphire family but I think this gem color is amazing.

Aficionada, yes, I would love to know how many carats, too. It looks like the perfect size. Congrats, again.

Besides the jewelry collection that I have to share more of later, my other indulgence are shoes. These were by far not expensive but are too cute (and dangerous not to share).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 657
Gosh. That took my breath away. It is beautiful. That was certainly worth the wait.

Stunning ring. :loveeyes: I am partial to Sapphires since it's my birthstone. And I recognize that bag!!!

Wear them both in the best of health!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.