Adios Star Bags

sads_pup

._.
Dec 29, 2006
Does anyone have any pictures of any Adios Star bags? I know mj-select use to have lots of pictures but they aren't there anymore.:Push: I would like to see the characters on the print. Thank you :smile: .

You can see pics of all the bags in Pirata, Adios and Bianco on the LeSportsac website.

I've already done that and the specific three characters I want on my bag aren't displayed on the images of the bags. I'm looking for a picture because I plan on using it to email a store asking if they have those specific three characters on the Adios Star Print bag otherwise I wouldn't be interested. I think vmasterz was right, my best bet would prolly to keep checking the auctions on Ebay and just save a picture from one of them that has the characters.

The section with the two cactus dogs.

I emailed the store and they were like the characters are no where near each other. But I thought they were right next to each other so I'm trying to find a picture of that to find out whether I'm wrong or they are. = =

man...seeing that zucca makes me want to hold out and not keep this stellina....is my stellina worth keeping just because I got a really good price? I mean the baby is on there...just barely and bastardino is not...nor is polpettina...but pink latte is on there....I love the stellina style. What to do?:confused1: