** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Chanel sunnies are great, wekilledcouture!
And actually, I "borrow" my DD's Chanel glasses when I'm with her.

Thanks vigee and lilu!
I love them so much. My dbf's mom has had hers for 6 years and they still look new. Hopefully I'll hold on to mine for a while. I go through raybans way too quickly!
And Thankyou for boosting my ego! We were going to the beach so I was completely makeup free!

Thanks vigee and lilu!
I love them so much. My dbf's mom has had hers for 6 years and they still look new. Hopefully I'll hold on to mine for a while. I go through raybans way too quickly!
And Thankyou for boosting my ego! We were going to the beach so I was completely makeup free!

They will last forever. I still have my first pair.

Pics please, lulilu and congrats!

I realize these aren't the greatest, but I had some minor eye surgery this morning and must not be seeing clearly. :P But you'll get the idea:

n7n.JPG

0r5a.jpg

I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. :graucho: My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.

Aficionada - My jaw dropped when I saw your ring. I just want to dive into the ocean of blue. I can't believe you didn't get it set earlier. I think this is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Seriously.

My new chanel glasses. Picture didn't post! View attachment 2355597View attachment 2355598

Adorable sunnies! They look great on you. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.