Would u pay $1000 for a naked CC bags??

dleesy

Sep 20, 2006
I won't...afterall it is so "plastic"..& that my sis just came back from China...telling me they are selling (the fake) for abt US$16-US$20 . maybe lesser..can't bother to remember....y on earth did chanel want to design something so easily copy by fakers??..sigh..

Cambon is 1 of them...

There was one member who posted some modeling pics w/ her naked and it looked gr8 on her with her LV accessories. :smile:

I wouldn't but I'm a private person! I don't like people seeing my stash!

There was one member who posted some modeling pics w/ her naked and it looked gr8 on her with her LV accessories. :smile:

I wouldn't but I'm a private person! I don't like people seeing my stash!

Hehe, I think that was me. Framboise vernis stuff?

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see balking at the $1,000 price tag. But I loved the bag enough to justify the price. I think there are different categories of bag buyers in general. Some try to justify the bag in terms of its materials ($1,000 for leather is fine... for plastic, no) and how it will hold up to wear and tear (sometimes those two are correlated, sometimes no). Others justify prices based on how much they love something... that's me.

I've liked Chanel's styling for a while (chain handle, closure) and liked the classic flap a lot, but somehow thought it looked a little sophisticated for the way I usually dress. Thus, when I saw the classic flap redone in see-through... I was smitten. It was a great combination of 80's/90's fad (I had clear bags when I was little in the early 90's), this season's mod, and... well, not to offend, but EUROTRASH. (ROFL) So all in all, this was the perfect way for me to make the leap into Chanel... with one of their more offbeat pieces.

Hmmm...I've bought so many bags that weren't leather and in the $1000+ range. Most of them LV and I love them just as much as my Chanel leather bags.

Emily you could carry a plastic garbage bag and look good lol. I thought that bag was you you you. When you opened it up at LV did you see the Japanese tourists gawking at it haha. I think they left and made a dash to Chanel after that. Have fun carrying it on your Beverly Hills vacay this weekend!