things you will not wear

I will NEVER wear athletic shoes with jeans. I don't care how "comfortable" it is...I can be just as comfortable wearing jeans with flats, sandals, heels, boots, etc.

I really only wear athletic shoes when I'm working out or walking.

I will NEVER wear athletic shoes with jeans. I don't care how "comfortable" it is...I can be just as comfortable wearing jeans with flats, sandals, heels, boots, etc.

I really only wear athletic shoes when I'm working out or walking.
I am in COMPLETE agreement with this!!!!

I agree with the NO tennis shoe with jeans or anything else for that matter. I NEVER wear them unless I workout...period.

High waisted pants are not for me either.

Daisy dukes..not today but I used to wear them...LOL.

Anything with too big of a flower pattern. I normally stay away from things printed with flowers or are just too busy in general.

Boxy T-shirts. I don't own one---well I do own one that says "I HEART NEW YORK" but I never wear it...lol. I just don't buy them or like them. I buy baby tees or fitted ones.

Sweatshirts...I don't own one. I think they are sloppy and bulky and not remotely feminine.

I stay away from any 'mom' wear...lol And I'm a mother. Of course, I dress nicely and properly but I don't believe in neglecting my style because I'm a mom....that's why I don't wear sweatshirts, boxy t-shirts or mom jeans or tennis shoes unless I'm working out.

I agree on the no athletic shoes unless I am working out. I will never wear "mom jeans". No shapeless t-shirts or sweatshirts, and no stupid sayings or logos. No "teacher sweaters" - the ones with embroidered or knitted seasonal decorations (leaves in the fall, pumpkins for Hallowe'en, bells at Christmas, etc.).