PICS of my new Aqua Day and Ink City - and I can't touch them!!

bellenuit

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Hi everybody -

OK, so I recently bought a barely-used Ink City from lvlady on eBay and an Aqua Day from BalNY :nuts: but since I'm over here in France my DH has been in charge of receiving packages and looking after them for me at home. He very sweetly took photos and proclaimed that they "had very soft leather" and if I'm feeling blue one day and say, " Can I see my bags please?" he'll show me on the webcam. But it's kind of killing me, all this waiting, can you sympathize? ACK. :sweatdrop:

He arrives with the Day on Friday :yahoo: - the City is meant to be an anniversary gift so I have to wait - even more - for that...

Btw, the box arrived from BalNY and some neighbor in our building signed for it and carried it up and leaned it against our door in the hallway. :wtf: Can you imagine? I stopped breathing for a little while when my DH said, " hey look what was hanging around outside our door?"...:amazed:

QUESTION: I bought an 06 choco Chloe Paddy and I love it so much I know we will never part, and I'm SUPER excited about the Aqua Day because I fell in :heart: :heart: with the color here on the forum. But the Ink I just sort of decided on because I wanted a City I could use alot for work and in a dark color that wasn't black. But now, even seeing it, I'm not totally excited, at least not like the other two. Now I wonder, I might want black. Should I wait to see it IRL or go ahead and sell it and be on the lookout for something I'm really dying for? I could maybe get something at BalParis for cheaper than at home...Ink owners, please chime in! TIA...

Phew! that was long :flowers:

Attachments

• InkA.jpg
    InkA.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 145
  • InkB.jpg
    InkB.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 99
  • InkC.jpg
    InkC.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 68
  • AquaA.jpg
    AquaA.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 397
  • AquaB.jpg
    AquaB.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 76
WOW! I LOVE them both! When will you be able to come home and see your new babies??? I think you will love INK once you see it IRL. I don't have one but want one! CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo:

attachment.php

:nuts: What a gorgeous Day!! Congrats!! The Ink is beautiful too but this Aqua is stunning. What a sweetheart your hubby is to take photos to tease you with! Enjoy! :drool:

Thank you all! I'm really excited about the Aqua Day - it looks SO PRETTY and perfect for summer too! I must say, also, that my hubby has been incredibly sweet, if a bit incredulous, about my new bag obsession... :heart:

MRG - I'll be seeing the Day on Friday but the Ink will have to wait until July (!) unless I ask DH to bring it to Europe on one of his trips to see me, which, since he'll be taking it right back, might not make sense...we'll see...:P

They are both gorgeous. I have aqua, and it is a gorgeous color. Ink is also gorgeous and a nice alternative to black. I suggest you wait until you see it in person to make a decision. The city is my favorite style personally.

your ink city is one of the best i've seen - hardly any veins at all! wait until you see in IRL - i'm sure you'll fall inlove

plus, you can always get black later, but ink isn't around anymore, so don't sweat it!

Great advice, ladies! Thank you so much - I think I'll probably wait until I see it in person to decide - maybe my sweet DH will be even sweeter and haul it across the ocean for me just to look at. :tender: Then, if I decide to sell it, I can go shopping at BalParis! What IS IT with these bags, you get one, you want another immediately?!? :rolleyes:

I cannot believe the neighbor left it outside your door! :wtf: I mean, I CAN believe it as I could see my boyfriend doing something like that LOL But wow, luckily nobody took it!!

They're both beauitful btw!! I think I'm going to have to get a Day sometime down the road..