Kate Spade Jewelry Thread

GirlieShoppe

Formerly HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
Are there any Kate Spade jewelry fans here? I've been searching for this necklace and I finally found one at a great price. During my search I found several other KS jewelry items I'd love to own. She makes some really beautiful pieces!

Please post pics of your Kate Spade jewelry!!

Attachments

• KateSpadeNecklace.jpg
    KateSpadeNecklace.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,433
Are there any Kate Spade jewelry fans here? I've been searching for this necklace and I finally found one at a great price. During my search I found several other KS jewelry items I'd love to own. She makes some really beautiful pieces!

Please post pics of your Kate Spade jewelry!!

I love KS earrings and bracelets. I don't have pictures of all of them handy, but I love how her pieces are both funky and classy at the same time.

211un0o.jpg

Kate Spade Bow Bangle in black enamel and gold.

I love KS earrings and bracelets. I don't have pictures of all of them handy, but I love how her pieces are both funky and classy at the same time.

I purchased the Kate Spade Twisted Sea Glass necklace. I have people stop to compliment me every time I wear it. One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade.

Last edited:
I purchased the Kate Spade Twisted Sea Glass necklace. I have people stop to compliment me every time I wear it. One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade.

Attachments

• Seaglass.jpg
    Seaglass.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,249
Reactions: PewPew
Love the necklace!! here are the two pieces I have. View attachment 2304291

211un0o.jpg

Kate Spade Bow Bangle in black enamel and gold.

Here is my bib necklace:

View attachment 2344621

Is Kate Spade jewelry plated in real gold? Or is it goldtone?

My whimsical KS bangle

OMDS1205c_zps4af37093.jpg

Lovely pieces, ladies!! :love:

How do you find the fit, does it run big/small? I have small wrists :P

I have a tiny wrist with diameter of 1.75". It's rare to find bracelets that fit snugly with the exception of Hermes bracelets in XS. The bangle has diameter of 2.25" so it rotates a bit but it's okay with me. Hope that helps!