*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Item: Authentic Hermes 35cm Togo Chocolate Birkin (2005)
Listing number: 125984671
Seller: demoivrestheorem
Link: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Authentic-Hermes-35cm-Togo-Chocolate-Birkin-2005-/125984671
Comments if any: Please authenticate this Birkin. Thank you!

Welcome, I see you are a new member!

This bag is not authentic.

We would love to get to know you, and future posts in other threads are warmly welcomed! There are thousands here to share your interests and views. The authenticators here are happy to help those members who are active contributors in threads besides authentication threads.

Welcome, I see you are a new member!

This bag is not authentic.

We would love to get to know you, and future posts in other threads are warmly welcomed! There are thousands here to share your interests and views. The authenticators here are happy to help those members who are active contributors in threads besides authentication threads.
Thank you bababebi! I have been browsing through this site for the past few months, admiring all of the beautiful photos and reading all the posts. I am finally ready to invest in a Birkin, and I thought it would be the perfect time to join the forums :biggrin:

Thank you for your warm welcomes, and I look forward to getting to know all the fabulous people including yourself on this forum.

Please authentic this Kelly for me. Thank you.

Item: HERMES KELLY 32 Brown Box Calf Leather Hand Bag Vintage
Listing number: 261273508369
Seller: brand_jfa
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261273508369?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This one also please. Thanks again.

Item: HERMES KELLY 32 Hand Bag Black Box Calf Leather GOOD GH

Listing number: 321210857614
Seller: standing point
Link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-H...614?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4ac9a8b88e

Both these Kelly bags are authentic.

Hello, ladies! Please help (:

Item: Auth HERMES Black Box Calf Leather KELLY 32 2way-style Hand Bag Shoulder Bag GHW
Listing number: 380718675215
Seller: yuko0702
Link: http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/38071867...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_8729wt_1141

Comments: If this is authentic, do you think the Hermes spa service can polish out the scratches shown in the photos?

Thanks! x

Kelly is authentic. Looks a little dry. The indentations on front and back will not disappear. Scratches might be minimized somewhat.

BUMP can anyone answer my question pretty please?? If not please direct me to a thread where I can ask this?? Thanks ladies

Hi girls!! Do you happen to know if all tan birkin a come with white stitching?? Or do they come in matching tan color too?? Thanks :smile:

BUMP can anyone answer my question pretty please?? If not please direct me to a thread where I can ask this?? Thanks ladies

Hi girls!! Do you happen to know if all tan birkin a come with white stitching?? Or do they come in matching tan color too?? Thanks :smile:

If you have a link to a live auction or sale, we can authenticate that. We do not post on the forum about what makes a bag authentic (or not), and "tan" could refer to any number of Hermes colours.

It would be more helpful for you to check the reference library showing the various leather colors and most helpful for you if you know the actual name of the colour, as some brown/tan/taupe bags have white stitching and others do not.

If you have a link to a live auction or sale, we can authenticate that. We do not post on the forum about what makes a bag authentic (or not), and "tan" could refer to any number of Hermes colours.

It would be more helpful for you to check the reference library showing the various leather colors and most helpful for you if you know the actual name of the colour, as some brown/tan/taupe bags have white stitching and others do not.

that makes sense thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.