Aquamarine owners:please help me!

anilouann

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
I search everywhere an aquamarine bag in France,I may have found one,but the SA told me about a "patrol blue"or "prussian blue",could you help me:
What is the number(reference?) of this color.Thanks in advance!:smile:

4667 is the reference number for aqua ( thats how i managed to get clarified with Bal Paris which colour i am actually looking for ! :yahoo: bag should be here tomorrow hopefully no mistakes were made...;)

4667 is the reference number for aqua ( thats how i managed to get clarified with Bal Paris which colour i am actually looking for ! :yahoo: bag should be here tomorrow hopefully no mistakes were made...;)
Nataliam,Balenciaga gave me this number too,but on an Ebay auction the number was 1312...I was affraid that Bal.Paris did a mistake and has given me the number for french blue.
Happy to hear you'll have your bag very very soon,you're really lucky!Enjoy your purchase!

I think the french "name" for Aquamarine is Cobalt - at least that's what I asked for at BalParis and Printemps when I called looking for an aquamarine Day. They were sold out of the aqua Day so I got the last one at BalNY...

Good Luck!

eek no I'm not sure - I'm a Bal newbie - but when I looked on the ateliernaff site about color reference - the swatch board said Aquamarine/Cobalt - I also read it in a thread or two on the forum... :shrugs:

Thanks to all of you:flowers:,I try to find an aqua Day ,but it seems to be just impossible in France...:crybaby:
Nataliam,sincerely happy for you(a little bit jealous too;))

have u called Bal Paris and seriously pushed them for info ? :yes: maybe they will be getting more aquas i know they were supposed to ! i was dealing with Francisco and he was the most helpful ( even though i think he knows way less about bbags than we do hihih:graucho: )

my new baby is gorgeous! :heart: even though i regret a bit not waiting for the weekender ...:shrugs: