Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple week? I adore all shades of purple.

Here is one from the archives, Recontre Oceane

IMG_0613.jpg

Dear pierina, here is a link:
http://www.lachanelphile.com/2013/08...re-collection/
I bought Enigmatique and will also get Etonnante - which is a really pretty soft coral pink. These Rouge Allures have an amazing sheen and iridescence. I haven't seen this kind of texture and sheen. There is also a pretty gloss and nice lip liner. Fun!:smile:
I am longing to wear my Equateur.:biggrin:

Maedi - Thank you! I will investigate carefully. :graucho: :P

Last edited:
I have to fudge the theme a bit today to participate. I have blurples and some quasi purples...hope you don't mind some archive pics.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379260431.579359.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379260445.151860.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379260514.080369.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379260593.253245.jpg

Love flowers and thought I would include them as well
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379260960.620587.jpg

And something sweet - lavender macaroons
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379260701.196886.jpg

I have to fudge the theme a bit today to participate. I have blurples and some quasi purples...hope you don't mind some archive pics.
View attachment 2333557
View attachment 2333558
View attachment 2333560
View attachment 2333563

View attachment 2333567

View attachment 2333564

MYH, what a great collage of pics with all my favorite things ~ H scarves, macaroons and flowers!

IMG_0613.jpg

One more, while I'm not feeling lazy! Grande Tenue on the right, mainly purple

GrandeTenueParisSLampme_zps75a401e5.jpg
Two great designs, Vigee! This Grande Tenue is a real headturner! And what for a charming mother/daughter pic! Your daughter and you look like models!

View attachment 2333557
View attachment 2333558
View attachment 2333560
View attachment 2333563

View attachment 2333567

View attachment 2333564
Beautiful purple symphony, MYH!

GrandeTenueParisSLampme_zps75a401e5.jpg

The purple border on your GT is divine! The picture with you and your daughter in a NYC cab is adorable.

IMG_0613.jpg

The soft lilac looks so soft and feminine and goes really well with your hair. Love it!

Hello Dearest Silkies!
I've been away and /or really busy... and when not, I am really really busy catching up with your posts! what a silk- gorgeousness- Mega dose! ... loving every post!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6198_K.jpg
    IMG_6198_K.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 365
  • CIMG4525_K.jpg
    CIMG4525_K.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 368
Hello Dearest Silkies!
I've been away and /or really busy... and when not, I am really really busy catching up with your posts! what a silk- gorgeousness- Mega dose! ... loving every post!!!

Pegase - I am in awe! This purple Brazil is wonderful on you! I was never drawn to this color but on you it is magnificent and I might change my mind :biggrin: You look very dapper and chic. I love these Brazil dip dyes and have the tabac one - they are so versatile, aren't they?

ah, wot a sweet pic. I see the gorgeous gene runs in the familia.

View attachment 2333564

delicious! ur makin me hungry :smile:

Hello Dearest Silkies!

u look awesome in ur Brazil II DD

MYH, great purple scarves. We are FdI twins. I love the plummy color with the olive and blue in this scarf. For me, this coloration was one I immediately fell for when I saw it in the Le Monde book and I still LOVE it.
Vigee, you and your daughter look great and this is such a fun photo of you two beauties. Rencontre is tender in this color.

Status
Not open for further replies.