some Kooba sales (online)

wordbox

so in love!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
I was browsing a few sites, and thought I'd post some of the Kooba sales I saw online.

From eluxury
Mischa Canvas Bag (natural): was $495, now $249
Sloane Belted Large Tote (black): was $645, now $449
Jessie Python Embossed Leather Small Bag (ebano): was $535, now $379

From Revolve Clothing
Paige Python Embossed (antique rose): was $705, now $353
Sloane (black): was $675, now $473
Jessie Python Embossed (antique rose): was $563, now $395
Paige Python Embossed (ebano): was $705, now $494
Jessie Python Embossed (ebano): was $563, now $395
Ginger in (metallic brown): was $663, now $465
Haydon in (metallic brown): was $310, now $217
Carla in (metallic brown): now $342
Maria in (metallic brown): was $444, now $253
Sloane (bark): was $675, now $473
Sloane (honey): now $338
Gretchen in (black, bark, or honey): was $625, now $438
Lena (bark): was $655, now $459

From Kooba
Just check their sale page, there are lots: http://www.kooba.com/pl/c/1.html

From Pink Mascara
Jillian (black): was $595, now $505.75
Ginger (black): was $635, now $539.75
Annie Shoulder Bag (black): was $625, now $437.50

From Neiman Marcus
Carla Leather Hobo (butter): was $750, now $563

My apologies for any errors!

If we can control ourselves and wait, you can always get a sale eventually.
You know when all H*ll breaks loose??? The weeks after Christmas until New Years. The prices were unbelievable. I bought a couple but I vowed I would control myself in the year and go nuts after Christmas. I haven't done the first part so well but I will definitely take advantage of some of those New Year's sales.

That's just not possible now Lexie, way too long a wait from now until then haha... But when the after Christmas sales come this year, I'll defnitely be taking better advantage of the sales with my new found knowledge gathered from this forum. :nuts:

If we can control ourselves and wait, you can always get a sale eventually.
You know when all H*ll breaks loose??? The weeks after Christmas until New Years. The prices were unbelievable. I bought a couple but I vowed I would control myself in the year and go nuts after Christmas. I haven't done the first part so well but I will definitely take advantage of some of those New Year's sales.

Ooh, I better start saving! Like I'm not going to be completely broke right after the holidays and college graduation. Oy!

Thanks for the tip on the sale info...I jut got the brown Maria for $253 (hal off, thank you very much!), which also begins my official purse ban for the next 12 months, LOL! Since I joined this forum in March, I have bought (shudder) a Dior tote, Marc Jacobs hobo, Miu Miu belted satchel and 2 fricking Koobas. Anyone besides myself think I have a problem???

Thanks for the info! There are some great deals out there.

Part of the fun for me is finding a way to avoid paying retail. Like someone else here said, you just have to patient... which is very, very hard when we're talking about Kooba fever.

Now that I have my Lena, Paige, and Nicole, I need to start looking for a good deal on a Sydney.

I've decided that'll be my next purchase but sadly, it's going to have to wait until at LEAST August or Sept.