Sunglass suggestion?

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
My favorite pair of Chanel sunglasses were stolen yesterday :crybaby:and now I am stuck with a dilemma...which style to replace them with? Any suggestions? I am leaning toward 5076, black with mother of pearl CC's. But I am open to suggestions...what do you ladies have?

My favorite pair of Chanel sunglasses were stolen yesterday :crybaby:and now I am stuck with a dilemma...which style to replace them with? Any suggestions? I am leaning toward 5076, black with mother of pearl CC's. But I am open to suggestions...what do you ladies have?

I just bought these from Damien at Saks and they are awesome!

Chanel4144.jpg

I had the brown with mother of pearl, but sold them and bought the new 4148s (gold aviators with the sunburst logo made of crystals.) While shopping for them, I also liked 6012B style. Shaped just like the Mother of Pearl sunglasses, except the interlocking C's are made of Swarovski crystals.

6012B:

41i1Nzs0rFL._SS400_.jpg

Sorry to hear about your sunnies - I've got the Chanel MoP's in black and they're awesome. So comfy - really dark, and they wrap around nicely. They're also HOT! :P Here's a pic (with their Versace cousin...):

Attachments

• Just Sunnies.JPG
    Just Sunnies.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 116
Thank you to all who posted with suggestions so far! I am shopping for them on Friday so will take photos in hand along to try on your recommendations! I am leaning toward 5076-H still, but I love the aviators that Smooth posted. They are beautiful