Neiman Marcus Last Call - Designer Handbags and Shoes Event

Did anyone go to the Niemans Last Call designer handbags and shoes event this weekend? I went to the pre-sale at Anne Arundel Mills in Maryland on Friday and found some GREAT deals! I bought some patent Gucci Flats w/ red and green ribbon for $215, some Gucci GG Pumps for $198, some Fendi wedges (my favorite purchase) for $200, a black Gucci purse for $180 and a small tan Marc Jacobs bag for $100. I will pick them up on Wednsesday. Soooo excited! What did you find?

UGH!!!! I had no idea about this sale! Like the other TFP'ers though...it was probably a good thing I didn't!!

BTW, Can any TFP'er tell me where Last Calls are located? I'm in northern Maryland. Thanks!!

I missed the pre-sale but I think the Last Call near me is still having the main event on Wednesday I think. I don't know the details though - is it happening all day or is it like a private sale event?

UGH!!!! I had no idea about this sale! Like the other TFP'ers though...it was probably a good thing I didn't!!

BTW, Can any TFP'er tell me where Last Calls are located? I'm in northern Maryland. Thanks!!
Hi! You can look it up on the web. Type in Neiman Marcus Last Call. I want to say there is one in NJ. Probably the closest to you.

Hey! You have one in Maryland! It's in Hanover. Their # is 410.379.0159

GOOD LUCK!