BE & D Bags?

I got the very same at Saks back in November. It's the Brando, right? During that presale, it was marked down to $495 with an additional 30% off, so I thought it was a good deal. The leather was soft and it came with an ID/authenticity tag. I noticed it was made in Costa Rica.

The reason I returned it was because the leather was wrinkled when I got it. I firgured it would wrinkle easily and it was noticeable. I wanted a traveling bag and with the wrinkles on there without even using it, I thought it might not last that long because of the thin leather. It's a good size bag!

Oh, I also searched and search on TPF to see if anyone else had it, but had no luck.

I love the look of those bags, but they are very $$$ and I'm just not sure. Some of them are too big, and the smaller sizes I can't find. For the price I think I would rather get a Bottega Veneta.

Hi - I have 2 BE and D Crawford Totes, one in Chocolate and one in Gunmetal. I love the style of them, although they are quite heavy. I did have an Ava City last year I bought, but returned b/c one of the bottom three straps broke at the stitching, luckily it was pretty new that NM's took it back no problem. I find the leather of my Crawfords is nice, but fragile since it is deerskin, but with any expensive back, this is going to happen.

I'm sorry to hear that Lainee! I have a crawford tote, and the leather is the thing I love most about it - so soft and squishy! I guess they use different leathers for their bags.