Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

Did anyone here get an email from NM regarding custom ordering BBs? My SA emailed me. It is a limited promotion.

Yes I got it and placed my order ages ago and already have the shoes. I thought that date had already come and gone to do the orders.

Just went up to the NM website and the info is actually still there, I thought they had taken it down. Definitely do an order, I got exactly what I wanted and now have some great color additions to my BB collection!

Last edited:
Lovely colour match, I love the colour of those Campari's - it comes to us all - I spend quite a lot of time buying specific shoes to match outfits - the only problem is it means the collection just grows and grows hehe

Thanks.....I am so glad to hear that I am not nuts....because normally I only purchase basic colors...(black, brown, navy and grey) but something about that scarf demanded that I purchase matching shoes....Oh well on to the next scarf....

View attachment 2315641....I have officially lost my mind...I purchased these shoes to wear with a Gucci scarf...

Yes I got it and placed my order ages ago and already have the shoes. I thought that date had already come and gone to do the orders.

Just went up to the NM website and the info is actually still there, I thought they had taken it down. Definitely do an order, I got exactly what I wanted and now have some great color additions to my BB collection!

What heel heights did you order? I'm just confused because several sites have bb's incorrectly pictured in the 105mm heel. I want the heels to look like the shape of the 115's on the website and I was wondering if your heels were straight or curved, if you know what I mean. Thanks in advance!

I actually have the 90 and 105 from off the rack, the 115 is a bit higher than I'm comfortable with. I ordered several in the 70mm because I needed a run around height I could wear all day.